Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I get the whole vibe...but the emotional range wasn't there. It was just alright to me. I didn't really feel like she was really fiendin for the next hit like her lines suggested.

JMO:

She wasnt really fiendin like an addict that hasn't had a hit in a while.

She was looking for her coping mechanism after having a stressful day.

2 vastly different reactions.

So, while you might be right, I think that this was portrayed correctly.

Last edited:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The breh that plays McKay confirmed there's a gay scene involving him this season and now I see where it's coming from. That cac college fraternity is probably gonna have him do some shyt to get accepted :snoop::mjcry:
Allegedly, that's why Astro dropped out at the last minute and they replaced him with McKay.
The creators changed the scripts at the last minute and added the gay scene in there right before shooting. Astro wasn't comfortable with it and bailed.

That situation reminded me of what Dave Chapelle was talking about in that Oprah interview.

Maybe it's conspiracy theory esque. But it's interesting.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
maybe it's me, but HBO is fukking hurting for new original content. I get the channel for free and I struggle to find new shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
JMO:

She wasnt really fiendin like an addict that hasn't had a hit in a while.

She was looking for her coping mechanism after having a stressful day.

2 vastly different reactions.

So, while you might be right, I think that is was portrayed correctly.

Yeah.. I know fiends..... she came across like a toddler having a tantrum because you wouldn't by her a toy she saw......... not geek monsterish at all..... but still a solid job for what the series is trying to portray.....

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So 3 eps in and I realize the weakest part of this show is Rue. Her junkie struggles are not interesting or entertaining. Think I'm gonna just FF through her scenes.

Daps
Rue and that Jules are two weirdos that deserve each other.

That black guy falling for that thot is a typical nice guy young captain save a ho who will probably get his heart broken proper and be introduced to the game at a young age.

That fat girl with the black hair depesrate to lose her virginity is society's typical follower, representing an entire generation of people who seem desperate to fit in.

Decent show.

I like it.

Last edited:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So 3 eps in and I realize the weakest part of this show is Rue. Her junkie struggles are not interesting or entertaining. Think I'm gonna just FF through her scenes.
I think she's doing a great job actually. Shes still in the early stages of being a crackhead so you're not going to see her friended out yet.