Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
@Thatrogueassdiaz

Cassie’s sister was in the episode, when all the girls were hanging out in Cassie’s room. And when their mom was watching McKay come scoop Cassie.
We don’t see her in Rue’s life because they’re not that close, only when Rue needs fresh urine.

When did Jules find out Nate’s dad secret? Was it that he is a family man? It def wasn’t a current Nate in that picture, so I don’t think Jules knows yet that it was Nate’s pops.
Secret was the wrong word. I meant identity. Or at least a glimpse into his life. But it's no accident they found out the same way. Both Dad and Nate are gay (bi) and hiding it.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I'm eh on this episode yet I still enjoyed it. You could tell this episode was a setup for some major shyt. So much happened in episodes 1 and 2 (especially 2 because it felt like a season finale for me) so when we just got an episode of build up I was like damn. It felt like lifting weights one day and lifting weights again but less than what u had on previously.

- Is there a new director for each episode? Again, felt completely different from the first two episodes. When Rue started doing that presentation with Jules I felt like I was watching Degrassi or Lizze Mcgurie where it gets all cartoonish. But then you get reminded that this is an adult oriented show based on high schoolers with no holding back. For that I give HBO its props for being the goat because I don't think we have that many series or movies that is raw or at least not as honest as Euphoria is when it comes to teenage/young adult stories, yet at the same time understanding their minds and being accurate at that. I'm only 25 but I'm still in with whats going on and whats cool because I have two younger brothers all around this age and everything seems accurate. For example, my older family members aren't really to fond of someone being gay. Like if they find out someone is gay they get all ":martin::what::hubie::why:" there be anger and passion behind it. But then you get to my generation and the generation after us we really don't care about that shyt because it has nothing to do with us. It shows in the show how Jules goes to school and nobody is flipping out or causing a scene. Jules is treated just like everyone else. I felt like if this was some 80s Jules would have been picked on from day 1 by everybody at school.

-I feel like Rory playing the white boy drug dealer not even an act. I feel like that's how rory talks and acts in real life and the only thing that is made up is that he has a lil brother he works with. :mjlol::russ:

-but real talk. I think the most accurate thing from this entire series is the story of Kat :mjlol:. This is why brehs cant get p*ssy and are simps nowadays.
Even the girl who's basically a 5/10 and is fat has dudes paying her to skype them and take photos of there feet. :mjlol::hhh: This why mother fukkers can't get women nowadays. The dudes are either simps doing shyt like this just to talk to a chick or the female's ego be fukking sky rocketed just because she got 30 messages on facebook, 30 on instagram, and 30 snapchats, and on top of that dudes paying her to see a fat chick naked. Yes, shes a 5 out of 10 but you cant be. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: you better have 200 dollars if u wanna talk to her.

- anyways, eventually someone she knows will find her videos or some shyt to that nature and I wonder how that will go. If they are going to cover all basis of young society today, which they basically have so far. Then I expect a suicide in the series. I know u like :gucci: but if this is a reprensentation of whats really happening out there then I feel like one character gonna go off the deep end eventually. I brought it up with this point because I feel like kat has a possibility once its revealed she out here hoeing on camera.

- I get it... the show has a gay theme. But damn stop with the overload of dikks. Seems more of like an agenda then actually something that needs to be in the scene. There was like 15 mins of dikk time alone in this episode :picard:. That should be stopped because even women prefer naked women over dudes :hhh:. I can't explain why tbh but it just isn't the same. Got nikkas dikk flabbing and flopping all on my tv :hhh:

-One aspect of the series that I do have to nitpick is Jules stupidity. You mean to tell me Jules has never really "tyler" face in multiple pictures, hasn't face timed dude, and not even talked on the phone once.... yet Jules willing to meet some random nikka at a river at night and the only thing she has seen is his abs? the fukk... Like no way that happens in real life. If you don't have at least 5 photos of yourself confirming that you are real than people won't even add u on facebook but jules out here talking to a nikka with fake ad pictures

And then Rue tries to confront her about it and shes like its okay I do this all the time u shouldn't try to judge me druggie. I'm just like :mindblown: what person would meet someone at a strange location and time especially if they never met before nor does she know what he really looks like :dahell:??? am i tripping or what?
At the beginning of the episode Rue says some.joke about Kat committing suicide.

And again it's about anonymity. Probably not sending face pics to keep that shyt from getting out...just my take :yeshrug:

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
She was flat in that scene. She’s been playing her character very well but that scene exposed her lack of range. She just wasn’t moving in that scene. It’s kind of expected. This is her first real major acting role as an adult. She’ll get there.
I thought she did great. She captured how manipulative and deceitful drug addicts are when they get desperate. That's exactly how they do..except they usually call another drug dealer instead of a guy like Ali

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I thought she did great. She captured how manipulative and deceitful drug addicts are when they get desperate. That's exactly how they do..except they usually call another drug dealer instead of a guy like Ali

I get the whole vibe...but the emotional range wasn't there. It was just alright to me. I didn't really feel like she was really fiendin for the next hit like her lines suggested.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Then I expect a suicide in the series
They alluded to it at the end with Rue before making the call.
Notice how they show so many dikks in this show. Kind of testing both masculinity for the audience and desensitizing and withdrawing the power of the dikk over society. We don't get to see dikk in a sexual way, it's more like a sideshow of dikks :dame:. Definitely feminist propaganda.
I laugh every time plus it makes sense when over half the cast is female. You could theorize who really is using today's tech the most and utilizing it. I mean Nate's girl knows his password and he didn't even attempt to hide all the dikk on his phone. Hidden files my guy:whoa: not trying to help a psycho here but I'm just saying.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
The breh that plays McKay confirmed there's a gay scene involving him this season and now I see where it's coming from. That cac college fraternity is probably gonna have him do some shyt to get accepted :snoop::mjcry: