Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Fez is done, hate it had to be him :sadcam: He fukked up standing up for Rue like that, he's about to get killed over a junkie. :francis:
I loved how Rue was basically different people in her manic and depressed states, with completely different intentions and focus.
I really don't care for this Jules stuff at all, I don't really know where they're going with her storyline. :snoop: I feel like the season may end with her telling Rue admitting to helping Nate, with the start of next season addressing the aftermath :ohhh:
Cass is keeping the kid brehs :patrice:

That was a hell of an episode, easily the best of the season for me.

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Quick random thoughts:

-that little girl looked JUST like Cassie

-Nate is such a prick. We know they’re not setting him up to get killed.

-I don’t feel sorry for Rue. She’s very self centered and the main reason Fez bout to get jammed up.

-why is the connect pushing MORE on Fez AND fronting him the drugs? Doesn’t seem realistic. Coli drug kingpins, can y’all chime in?

-where are they going with Kat’s arc? Wasn’t sure why she slammed the laptop

It doesn’t seem like the marketplace even exists for Fez to push more drugs than he’s already pushing. His dealer showed up with an insane amount of shyt and I can’t see all of those high school kids simply buying out his supply on a regular basis.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i hate nate bytch ass brehs :pacspit:

maxresdefault.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It doesn’t seem like the marketplace even exists for Fez to push more drugs than he’s already pushing. His dealer showed up with an insane amount of shyt and I can’t see all of those high school kids simply buying out his supply on a regular basis.

He owns Fez now basically, Mouse did that shyt because Fez gotta take the charge if shyt happen, Mouse not gonna have his hands on the product for longer than he have to. If Fez sell it, Mouse wins. If Fez don't sell it, Mouse just kill his ass and move on to the next sucker.

Also there is a college nearby where they live at. Fez could probably push fenty at McKay's school

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Seems like Mouse reached a point in their arrangement where the standard routine wasn't cutting it anymore.

Tried to expand and push the Fentanyl on him last time but Fez wouldn't bite so he said ok, I'm not gonna ask this time. Either Fez is gonna up his game and move this extra shyt to make it worth my time or he won't and I'll have a reason to clip him. Reminds me of how Franklin wants to work his way towards only a select few high end clientele in snowfall.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Seems like Mouse reached a point in their arrangement where the standard routine wasn't cutting it anymore.

Tried to expand and push the Fentanyl on him last time but Fez wouldn't bite so he said ok, I'm not gonna ask this time. Either Fez is gonna up his game and move this extra shyt to make it worth my time or he won't and I'll have a reason to clip him. Reminds me of how Franklin wants to work his way towards only a select few high end clientele in snowfall.

When your connect doesn’t respect you at all, he owns you. You work for me now. I’m not going to call Fez out of his name but he isn’t built for this. Mouse rolls with a nasty crew, doubt it’s cartel but maybe MS-13. Fez crew is Kenard. Come on. The amount of danger Rue put him through, damn God bless. Flushed the work down the toilet and he got knocked. Fez is done either way.

Speaking of Franklin, he took his lumps early in the game but his brain was always on point and the kid got heart. He have family behind him and a nice little crew. Fez have Kenard. It’s just not the same.

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Wouldn't matter if he fukked her or not, everyone at the party saw them in the pool and spread the rumor that they had sex. If Maddy goes to the police that's statutory rape with 50+ witnesses.

True. But I’d take my chances at trial.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
True. But I’d take my chances at trial.

You’ll lose. Southern Cal too? It’s a lose lose because there is no way I’m going to turn myself in. This is where we are at with Nate. He is the apex predator. He went to Fez store, called him a retard in his face basically sonning him. No fear in his face. No one is checking him right and it’s driving me crazy. Here’s hoping Fez gets out, finds out it was Nate and snaps. Either that or the white guy who turned himself in shoots him for ruining his life.

Daps
Holy fukk this show done fell off a cliff for me. shyt is all over the place with Rue on her detective shyt while refusing to take a damn piss (WTF), suburbia ass Jules wanting to be city ass Jules, dense Cassie with this baby shyt and criminal mastermind Nate somehow resuming normal life in the aftermath of framing another dude for the assault. Dude is a bytch for calling the cops on Fez, real talk.

McKay if you are smart you step your football shyt up and leave these high school hoes alone lol

Meanwhile, this show done morphed into a the Jules Treh Experience (which could be it's own show but Jules is a weak character). I have no idea how idea how the fukk this show goes to even 4 seasons with the level of fukkery going on.
Nah breh this show is piff fukkery. :ufdup:

Daps
If Fez wants to to survive, he has to

1) Eventually kill Mouse and his little homeboy (have his little brother kill one from behind). Possibly move locations just in case associates start peeping
2) Kill Nate and/or hid all the stash. If the opps come peeping, there is nothing to find

But Fez is probably done. :francis: