Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The fact that Fez fukked up and told Mouse he didn’t want to move his drugs makes him getting busted look even worse. His future’s not lookin so good :francis:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Rue was high at the end right? I think she took the grandmas drugs and that’s why she looked sadder when her mom said at least you didn’t use again.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I blame rue for what happened to fez.

He didn’t know what type of dude he was messing with. He ain’t know Nate was a sociopath.

Rue shouldn’t have dragged him into that.
of course...but fez a dummy for paying attn to her...
i wonder why he has such a soft spot for her anyway. must be his ep next

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rue was high at the end right? I think she took the grandmas drugs and that’s why she looked sadder when her mom said at least you didn’t use again.

she seemingly snuck out the room/left the house to avoid the temptation of being alone w/ those pills...I don’t think the show would’ve left it up in the air if she did...I’ll have to rewatch the end again...I remember her just looking sad in general cuz she knows she’s depressed but I didn’t look @ it as guilt

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I too am really confused by the Zendaya lust. She’s a beautiful girl but there’s nothing remotely sexy about her to me.

The “Nate” chant is believable to me. These are drunk high school jocks seeing the starting QB come through on his IDGAF steez. The school announcement apology was fake I think. Just a figment of Rue’s imagination during her deep depression.
@Sin Simma
i agree with yall but i mean...Zendaya is a druggy in this show, and shes playing a highs school student. youre not supposed to be attracted to her.
looking at pics right now, i can see the hype/sex appeal. shes nothing crazy special...as in you can bag girls like her or better if you live in a big city. but shes still pretty...though i like tall, slim girls

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Sin Simma
i agree with yall but i mean...Zendaya is a druggy in this show, and shes playing a highs school student. youre not supposed to be attracted to her.
looking at pics right now, i can see the hype/sex appeal. but i like tall, slim girls

these pics bolster his point even more...she has a pretty face but her body looks prepubescent...it’s a huge turn-off...I’ve seen skinny women still have some semblance of an attractive shape w/ womanly curves [see Edwina Isaacs :noah:]...but idk...zendaya is cute but her face ain’t that hot to counter that body imo

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
these pics bolster his point even more...she has a pretty face but her body looks prepubescent...it’s a huge turn-off...I’ve seen skinny women still have some semblance of an attractive shape w/ womanly curves [see Edwina Isaacs :noah:]...but idk...zendaya is cute but her face ain’t that hot to counter that body imo
i feel you. i guess she too bony and dont got any meats anywhere.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Quick random thoughts:

-that little girl looked JUST like Cassie

-Nate is such a prick. We know they’re not setting him up to get killed.

-I don’t feel sorry for Rue. She’s very self centered and the main reason Fez bout to get jammed up.

-why is the connect pushing MORE on Fez AND fronting him the drugs? Doesn’t seem realistic. Coli drug kingpins, can y’all chime in?

-where are they going with Kat’s arc? Wasn’t sure why she slammed the laptop

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
she seemingly snuck out the room/left the house to avoid the temptation of being alone w/ those pills...I don’t think the show would’ve left it up in the air if she did...I’ll have to rewatch the end again...I remember her just looking sad in general cuz she knows she’s depressed but I didn’t look @ it as guilt
I could be wrong but I interpreted that as her being sad at the realization that she’s always going to struggle with her bipolar disorder unless she gets back on proper medication. The whole episode was her bouncing from manic to depressive states without the use of drugs to balance her out. I remember earlier she talked about how Valium or some other drug eased her anxiety/issues which is how she first got hooked, but she’s been clean for a few weeks now and her bipolar came back full force.

It was an interesting look into the unexpected side effects of being totally clean while having mental health issues. Some people do need drugs/medication to function properly everyday, and that’s something that this younger generation understands firsthand. There’s less of a stigma nowadays.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I could be wrong but I interpreted that as her being sad at the realization that she’s always going to struggle with her bipolar disorder unless she gets back on proper medication. The whole episode was her bouncing from manic to depressive states without the use of drugs to balance her out. I remember earlier she talked about how Valium or some other drug eased her anxiety/issues which is how she first got hooked, but she’s been clean for a few weeks now and her bipolar came back full force.

It was an interesting look into the unexpected side effects of being totally clean while having mental health issues. Some people do need drugs/medication to function properly everyday, and that’s something that this younger generation understands firsthand. There’s less of a stigma nowadays.

can’t disagree w/ that...great breakdown

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Well said. You’re probably right.