Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fez low key got called half retarded then did some even dumber shyt threatening someone he should have known would run to the police first thing.

So many other ways he could’ve handled that situation if he wanted to get involved...

If you doing dirt and everyone knows it, you can’t be making threats to civilians that you have no leverage over...smh
He shouldn’t have gotten involved in the first place. Fez ain’t bout it. Dude is just a small time drug dealer trying to keep lights on and the mortgage paid. He ain’t got the motivation or ruthlessness to be anything bigger than that and I’m sure Nate knows this. If that was mouse telling Nate to back the fukk off please believe Nate would be like my bad :hubie:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I too am really confused by the Zendaya lust. She’s a beautiful girl but there’s nothing remotely sexy about her to me.

The “Nate” chant is believable to me. These are drunk high school jocks seeing the starting QB come through on his IDGAF steez. The school announcement apology was fake I think. Just a figment of Rue’s imagination during her deep depression.

:dwillhuh:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Fez went out bad this episode. Rue is his kryptonite for real. She brings him nothing but chaos. Smh
Couple of things he is dealing with here, 1. He is in love with her, 2. He feels responsible for making her a junkie. Those are 2 of the most powerful forces in life to deal with, and we hardly ever deal with them gracefully

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
This last episode really triggered me

From the creepy uncles to Cassie’s father turning into an addict after being under so much stress and pressure.

I cried like a baby :francis:

Luckily my dad got clean after 8 years on that shyt.

Cassie is my favorite character now

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
“...you keep fukking with Rue and her friends and I’m kill you. It’s gonna be $5.75 pleighboi.”

:pachaha:
Bruuh I'm dying this line killed me. It reminded me of the first fast and furious movie "You can go to fatburger and get a burger and fries for $4.95 fakkit" "I like the tuna here" "bullshyt a$$hole no one likes the tuna here" exchange :russ:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
He shouldn’t have gotten involved in the first place. Fez ain’t bout it. Dude is just a small time drug dealer trying to keep lights on and the mortgage paid. He ain’t got the motivation or ruthlessness to be anything bigger than that and I’m sure Nate knows this. If that was mouse telling Nate to back the fukk off please believe Nate would be like my bad :hubie:

Rue is a walking L and she just made him take one of the biggest Ls on the show. Dude getting forced to move weight and the only place he moved that weight was down the toilet. Mans is trapping like an idiot and getting bullied by his supplier in the process.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
McKay is actually handling this properly surprisingly
:patrice: Maybe at the end of the conversation when he calmed down but he handled it pretty poorly when she first told him. He panicked and assumed she would get an abortion right away, which is somewhat understandable with the situation and his character development so far.

Also I felt horrible about Cassie's background story. Those clips of her getting pressured into having sex on camera were uncomfortable to watch. It's nothing new but it's fukking crazy to me that dudes get off on pressuring women into situations like that.

Last edited:

Legalese

Banned
Daps
I too am really confused by the Zendaya lust. She’s a beautiful girl but there’s nothing remotely sexy about her to me.

The “Nate” chant is believable to me. These are drunk high school jocks seeing the starting QB come through on his IDGAF steez. The school announcement apology was fake I think. Just a figment of Rue’s imagination during her deep depression.
Shes somewhat attractive but shes a tomboy irl and in the show. Every role shes ever played is a tomboy.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
anyway this episode was masterfully shot and the music was crazy.. this show is really good. I ain't like how last week episode went but it seem like they actually going for some sort of resolution with all this Nate this so I'mma let it play out.

Fez remind me so much of these low level dealers around here it's hilarious. I don't think he was miscast at all. You are looking at what a suburban drug dealer look like and yeah he loves Rue. But Rue is toxic she ruins the lives of everyone around her.

Acting was crazy, Cassie was acting her ass off this episode and Zendaya is always great.

I would not wanna be Fez and not have Mouse money :demonic: :lupe: