Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
When your connect doesn’t respect you at all, he owes you. You work for me now. I’m not going to call Fez out of his name but he isn’t built for this. Mouse rolls with a nasty crew, doubt it’s cartel but maybe MS-13. Fez crew is Kenard. Come on. The amount of danger Rue put him through, damn God bless. Flushed the work down the toilet and he got knocked. Fez is done either way.

Speaking of Franklin, he took his lumps early in the game but his brain was always on point and the kid got heart. He have family behind him and a nice little crew. Fez have Kenard. It’s just not the same.
I am not disagreeing with what you typed, but I think you might be looking to far in depth in this. I am alright with suspending reality a little bit on the show if it pays off in fan service. I want them to kill or at the very least humble the fukk outta Nate (actually prefer humbling him because we need a good villain, and he is doing a great job of being unlikeable . Sorry posting so many posts back to back, catching up on shyt

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

lRm5Gk.png

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I get that folks are watching it purely for the fukkery, but it ain't anything more than that... It's just the fact that HBO and the producers are trying to promote it like it's solely some moral cautionary tale about teens when it's really more of a sensationalized R rated teen soap opera that has me :mjlol:

Like they have a number for folks to call on some MTV shyt....

Change

All Star
Daps
I'm ready. This has been a good thread to read. I just binged and caught up this week.

I think the Rue's sister is going to smoke some weed with those boys...

Quick question about a potential spoiler theory
My question is this. Can you smoke Fentanyl like weed? I think it'll be laced and she gets sick or dies.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
There had better be mad titty meats in this episode.
My girl in the bedroom like, "I BETTER SEE SOME TITTYS!!!"

:russ:

She mad stupid!
:deadmanny:

Muthafukka rolled the wildest L.
:banderas: