Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

Sister Mary Clarence

I pronounce us ready to eat. Amen.
Daps
Reppin
Saint Katherine's Convent
You’ll lose. Southern Cal too? It’s a lose lose because there is no way I’m going to turn myself in. This is where we are at with Nate. He is the apex predator. He went to Fez store, called him a retard in his face basically sonning him. No fear in his face. No one is checking him right and it’s driving me crazy. Here’s hoping Fez gets out, finds out it was Nate and snaps. Either that or the white guy who turned himself in shoots him for ruining his life.

Maybe the little brother gets off and he ends up killing nate :ohhh:

Daps
This brehito Daniel took a giant shyt on two characters this season.:mjlol:

Brehito: We dated?
Thot: Yeah in 6th grade
Brehito: You and me?
Thot: Yeah, for like 5 months
Brehito: Oh. I literally have no recollection of that (non-nonchalantly gets off the bed after using this bytch like the thot that she is) :dead:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Is Fez in love with Rue? Anytime Rue is around him she digs him into a deeper hole while she just runs off chasing after Jules :mjtf:

I mean he just so happened to run into Nate at the store and thought he could be some help. Nate is a true piece of shyt cause he think he is entitled to be untouchable. I would help just about anyone get this dude out of here. He is so unlike able, him and his pedo father.

Fez is an older dude that knows he contributed to this kids addiction and feels somewhat remorseful about it. In this context it’s not that crazy to have him showing Rue some love. She is still young enough to get her life together

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If Fez wants to to survive, he has to

1) Eventually kill Mouse and his little homeboy (have his little brother kill one from behind). Possibly move locations just in case associates start peeping
2) Kill Nate and/or hid all the stash. If the opps come peeping, there is nothing to find

But Fez is probably done. :francis:
Rue is a black cloud, though. She would probably witness the whole thing, and either go to the police or tell someone that will go to the police, lol.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I mean he just so happened to run into Nate at the store and thought he could be some help. Nate is a true piece of shyt cause he think he is entitled to be untouchable. I would help just about anyone get this dude out of here. He is so unlike able, him and his pedo father.

Fez is an older dude that knows he contributed to this kids addiction and feels somewhat remorseful about it. In this context it’s not that crazy to have him showing Rue some love. She is still young enough to get her life together
I think Nates dad is the wild card here. Jules might have to pull that card in the finale.