Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fez did this shyt all wrong breh...making threats to a dude who knows you dirty AF. Should have put that heat to his forehead and let him know he really gon fukking die if shyt go left.

You don't flash or pull guns on people to scare them. That just shows that you're not a shooter and fear the consequences of pulling the trigger. Nate would've walked away and told 5-0 about the drugs and the gun. Fez sells drugs he's not a gangster. If he was Nate would've backed down immediately once he told him to.

Did you forget Maddy was in car to witness that?:heh:

In this situation even though I'm fukked, I'd let that crazy latino bosslord dude know Nate dropped the dime...all that Psycho Jock superman shyt he been pulling all season gonna go out the window real quick if some real killers get they hands on him...and I highkey want that shyt to happen.

Tell your plug you flushed all the product he just fronted because you failed to muscle a high schooler and now you need him to handle your beef:mjlol:

Fez calling Mouse is the worst thing he could do. He has no money, no product, and he's hot. He's under pressure so his next logical move is to get Mouse outta here by snitching. Mouse would have to kill him.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Crystal, India and the two other thick sisters? Hell yeah, I'd be going in for an extra squeeze. Give Uncle Ribbs a kiss :mjlit:

dafoe.gif
India at 15/16 was a fukkin problem. Probably why she seems so fukked up mentally now.

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Zendaya's narrating was :wow:

Maybe it was cause I was high but the cinematography and storytelling this episode was 10/10

Cassie's sick ass uncles smh :russ:

Kat got ETHERED by ol boy seconds after being nutted in, and then Maddie ethered her ass at the table:lolbron:

Felt bad for Rick, Rue ain't give my mans no chance at all, Momma gotta have a life too Rue :francis:

The Rue and Fez scene was perfection. She keeps getting him in shyt though. He cares for her too much. He's either going to get locked up or seriously injured cause of her :snoop:

And how the hell Jules pulling these fine black women:gucci:

That Fez/Nate confrontation I already have a feeling what may happened :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Fez low key got called half retarded then did some even dumber shyt threatening someone he should have known would run to the police first thing.

So many other ways he could’ve handled that situation if he wanted to get involved...

If you doing dirt and everyone knows it, you can’t be making threats to civilians that you have no leverage over...smh

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I’m going to say something I’ve been meaning to address for the longest. Zendaya does nothing for me. Not even a little bit. Good looking girl but ye shrugs. Always thought it was a HS teenager thing but when I see grown men drooling over this chic? Whatever. I will give her this, she’s crushing her role as Rue. Anyone else, that would be their breakout role.

The actor portraying Nate is another one I’m going to give props to. I do this from time to time when it comes to the villain of the story. Nate is doing such a good job that I think I want him to die as much as I did with Cersei. That is extreme hate. Everything about his character is outrageously retardly fake that it is lowkey hilarious. The party chanting “Nate, Nate, Nate” as if he was a hero and the school announcer saying “we all owe him an apology.” Where do they do this at? It was so stupid.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m going to say something I’ve been meaning to address for the longest. Zendaya does nothing for me. Not even a little bit. Good looking girl but ye shrugs. Always thought it was a HS teenager thing but when I see grown men drooling over this chic? Whatever. I will give her this, she’s crushing her role as Rue. Anyone else, that would be their breakout role.

The actor portraying Nate is another one I’m going to give props to. I do this from time to time when it comes to the villain of the story. Nate is doing such a good job that I think I want him to die as much as I did with Cersei. That is extreme hate. Everything about his character is outrageously retardly fake that it is lowkey hilarious. The party chanting “Nate, Nate, Nate” as if he was a hero and the school announcer saying “we all owe him an apology.” Where do they do this at? It was so stupid.
I too am really confused by the Zendaya lust. She’s a beautiful girl but there’s nothing remotely sexy about her to me.

The “Nate” chant is believable to me. These are drunk high school jocks seeing the starting QB come through on his IDGAF steez. The school announcement apology was fake I think. Just a figment of Rue’s imagination during her deep depression.