Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Episode was a little too light on Cassie which was odd given that this was supposed to her episode. Felt like she way more time in the McKay episode last week.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Fez next episode
giphy.gif
Fez gonna end up like Barry in THAT episode :camby:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
is this show good or not? heard it was a about highschool kids getting nake on some chris hansen shyt

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Fez did this shyt all wrong breh...making threats to a dude who knows you dirty AF. Should have put that heat to his forehead and let him know he really gon fukking die if shyt go left.

In this situation even though I'm fukked, I'd let that crazy latino bosslord dude know Nate dropped the dime...all that Psycho Jock superman shyt he been pulling all season gonna go out the window real quick if some real killers get they hands on him...and I highkey want that shyt to happen.

Jules got her dikk sucked in the club...well damn

:chappellereallynow:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Rue was spot on about depression.

How even when you know you're depressed, you can't just snap out of it. And how time starts to become less distinguishable. Days merge to weeks, to months, and you forget when you became depressed and even what life felt like before your depression.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Holy fukk this show done fell off a cliff for me. shyt is all over the place with Rue on her detective shyt while refusing to take a damn piss (WTF), suburbia ass Jules wanting to be city ass Jules, dense Cassie with this baby shyt and criminal mastermind Nate somehow resuming normal life in the aftermath of framing another dude for the assault. Dude is a bytch for calling the cops on Fez, real talk.

McKay if you are smart you step your football shyt up and leave these high school hoes alone lol

Meanwhile, this show done morphed into a the Jules Treh Experience (which could be it's own show but Jules is a weak character). I have no idea how idea how the fukk this show goes to even 4 seasons with the level of fukkery going on.