Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Personally I think that Westview exists and Wanda has made the locals forget that it does.

Woo said that he had someone in the Witness Protection Program there - that's the whole reason he even went there in the first place. Unless Wanda's powers extend to changing FBI records

Disagree. They had to explain the fine points of what was going on - especially if they're building the whole next phase off it.

What if they are the twins after Wanda time jumps again? :ohhh:

It also explained more clearly that whatever she physically creates in that alternate reality, becomes permanent outside the bubble.

But, Vision is different. She would have to create the Mind Stone, in order to bring him back. I think that’s what she’s going to eventually try to do.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the hype Disney Plus put on the trailer for this episode, this felt like a filler episode just to keep people up to speed as to what happened in the first 3 episodes.

No new reveals at all. Part of it is that we knew from the beginning who Monica Rambeau is on the show once they first announced it. I feel that was a spoiler mistake and should of never announced that character prior to the show. That way we would of learned the REVEAL this episode and take people by surprise with the connection.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What's worse, Danvers returned back to Earth at least TWICE and never visited her?

her memories were wiped. And it’s not like they grew up together. She only came back where Fury paged her. They said their goodbyes at the end of the movie so it’s was clear she wasn’t coming back.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
It also explained more clearly that whatever she physically creates in that alternate reality, becomes permanent outside the bubble.

But, Vision is different. She would have to create the Mind Stone, in order to bring him back. I think that’s what she’s going to eventually try to do.

:salute:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Def was a setup episode. Just confirming alot of stuff we already knew. That blip scene was amazing though.

Also this is outright confirming that what she creates in her universe will become permeant if it gets thrown into the real universe right?? Which basically confirms the twins are gonna be actual MCU characters.

Clearly a Young Avengers setup.

Wiccian and Speed(Wandavision)
Kate Bishop (Hawkeye)
Morgan Stark (Ironheart)
Kamala Khan (Ms.Marvel)

I'm liking what i'm seeing!!!

If they set up Miles in Spidey 3 :wow:

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
people are gonna start shytting on this show and it's strictly due to the weekly release schedule. 20 minutes a week. even if they get longer now, it still sucks

that entire episode was just an exposition dump, and since everyone is obsessed with MCU shyt, they've probably watched analysis videos on youtube that have basically guessed every single thing we just learned. another reason the weekly release sucks.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
people are gonna start shytting on this show and it's strictly due to the weekly release schedule. 20 minutes a week. even if they get longer now, it still sucks

that entire episode was just an exposition dump, and since everyone is obsessed with MCU shyt, they've probably watched analysis videos on youtube that have basically guessed every single thing we just learned. another reason the weekly release sucks.

The fact they have the entire year already planned out makes me appreciate the weekly format more. If they gave us this all at once i would finish it in 2 days and be waiting another 3-5 months for Winter solider. Naw im good.

We getting blessed almost every single week this entire year. If you can't respect that ya whole perspective is wack!

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
her memories were wiped. And it’s not like they grew up together. She only came back where Fury paged her. They said their goodbyes at the end of the movie so it’s was clear she wasn’t coming back.

Her memory was wiped BEFORE she was Captain Marvel. Not at the end of the movie.

And she returned the 1st time because of the page and the 2nd time when she came to get Stark.

And NOT to check on Maria neither of those times?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
The fact they have the entire year already planned out makes me appreciate the weekly format more. If they gave us this all at once i would finish it in 2 days and be waiting another 3-5 months for Winter solider. Naw im good.

We getting blessed almost every single week this entire year. If you can't respect that ya whole perspective is wack!
3-5 months is nothing though, and moving forward we're gonna have something MCU every other month basically. we could reach the fabled "burnout" like this, imo. You're gonna watch Wandavision weekly, then go right into Falcon, then when that ends there will be a movie, then another show, then another movie, maybe get a month off, then a new show, then a movie. we're basically talking something MCU every week for the rest of eternity. don't get me wrong, i love it, and i miss it, but i kinda hope they pivot with the shows. too soon to ultimately tell, but something tells me i'm not gonna be clamoring for next week's episode of Sam and Bucky. who knows.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Def was a setup episode. Just confirming alot of stuff we already knew. That blip scene was amazing though.

Also this is outright confirming that what she creates in her universe will become permeant if it gets thrown into the real universe right?? Which basically confirms the twins are gonna be actual MCU characters.

Kate Bishop (Hawkeye)
Morgan Stark (Ironheart)
Kamala Khan (Ms.Marvel)

Has to be. Monica was exactly the same when she was evicted.

Conz

Superstar
Daps

Kate Bishop (Hawkeye)
Morgan Stark (Ironheart)
Kamala Khan (Ms.Marvel)

every Disney + show is supposedly setting up a Young Avenger. i don't know shyt about them, but there's a kid Captain America in Falcon and the Winter Soldier, and whatever "Kid Loki" is in Loki. Also Ironheart is getting a show, so it's gonna be Riri or whatever. I'm sure Morgan Stark will show back up though

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

Kate Bishop (Hawkeye)
Morgan Stark (Ironheart)
Kamala Khan (Ms.Marvel)

America Chavez is supposed to be in Dr. Strange 2 as well.