Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
They setting her up the main villain of the next phase. I called it here first.
She bout the be the thanos/dark phoenix character for the next movie arcs.

Isn't it already confirmed Secret Invasion is the big build up they going for next??

Not that i would be mad if they made Wanda the villian. Power level wise she fits. But I'm more interested in the Mephisto stuff. Why make Wanda the villian if they are building up Mephisto?

LOL they mustve seen all the videos from people losing interest

I dont understand the backlash honestly. I loved the episodes so far. This is a tv show not a movie. The bombs will be there near the end of the season.

But i also get that MCU has been on a year break. Wandavision might be moving a bit too slow for the fans who are eager to see the mcu continue.

Might of been best to lead with the winter solider show and let that retain the audience for wandavision since they have already confirmed that show is more in line with the big mcu movies action wise. But we all know all this stuff is connected so maybe for story purposes Wandavision had to be first.

Anyway i stayed up for this. Bout to go grab a beer and watch.

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
9gCkoFw.gif
9gCkoFw.gif
9gCkoFw.gif

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
They setting her up the main villain of the next phase. I called it here first.
She bout the be the thanos/dark phoenix character for the next movie arcs.
Don't know about her being the main villain for the next "phase" but I def think this pretty much confirms that she will be the villain, or at least an obstacle for Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

They've already said Wandavision ties directly into Dr. Strange 2 and that it is the MCU's version of a horror movie.

Dr. Strange vs Scarlet Witch showdown, battling through realities.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
They shouldn’t have revealed shyt about this episode because that opening on Episode 4 alone is :banderas:

Episode 4 made the previous 3 episodes worth it and the payoff in the end where we realize who is pulling the strings is :ahh:

The fact these episodes are 25 minutes is just :scusthov:

Hopefully the next few episodes on are 40 minutes or more..