Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Her memory was wiped BEFORE she was Captain Marvel. Not at the end of the movie.

And she returned the 1st time because of the page and the 2nd time when she came to get Stark.

And NOT to check on Maria neither of those times?

:mjpls: but how did u know she didn’t? Hawkeye has a whole family in the MCU and you only saw them in one movie.

she’s only been in ONE movie after Captain Marvel, End Game. That’s it. Her going to check on Monica would’ve done non thing to advance the plot and would’ve added to the run time.

But I’m pretty sure she did off camera.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls: but how did u know she didn’t? Hawkeye has a whole family in the MCU and you only saw them in one movie.

she’s only been in ONE movie after Captain Marvel, End Game. That’s it. Her going to check on Monica would’ve done non thing to advance the plot and would’ve added to the run time.

But I’m pretty sure she did off camera.

But but it was OFF SCENE maybe excuse it weak. If it's not referred then it didn't happen.

Basically the writers unceremoniously wrote Maria off despite her being a major character in Captain Marvel.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
people are gonna start shytting on this show and it's strictly due to the weekly release schedule. 20 minutes a week. even if they get longer now, it still sucks

that entire episode was just an exposition dump, and since everyone is obsessed with MCU shyt, they've probably watched analysis videos on youtube that have basically guessed every single thing we just learned. another reason the weekly release sucks.

here u go breh...

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
But but it was OFF SCENE maybe excuse it weak. If it's not referred then it didn't happen.

Basically the writers unceremoniously wrote Maria off despite her being a major character in Captain Marvel.

Well her founding SWORD and being the original Photon isn't exactly what I think of being "wrote off"

If she got wrote off then Uncle Ben gets wrote off in everything. :pachaha:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Well her founding SWORD and being the original Photon isn't exactly what I think of being "wrote off"

If she got wrote off then Uncle Ben gets wrote off in everything. :pachaha:

This is what flashbacks are for. Like all the flashbacks they've had with Peggy.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
here u go breh...

They dead ass shouldn’t have released this trailer, because going into each episode blind is so much better. But I understand why. They letting everybody know from here on out shyt is about to get crazy.

Episode 4 was much needed and answers/confirms questions we needed.

They are saying that there is a battle in this series that has more special effects used in it then “Endgame.” :whoo:

Disney/Marvel really pulling out all stops on this show.

Im curious how this is going to lead into Spidey 3 and Doctor Strange 2 :jbhmm:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
people are gonna start shytting on this show and it's strictly due to the weekly release schedule. 20 minutes a week. even if they get longer now, it still sucks

that entire episode was just an exposition dump, and since everyone is obsessed with MCU shyt, they've probably watched analysis videos on youtube that have basically guessed every single thing we just learned. another reason the weekly release sucks.

No one has guessed anything correctly. The only thing that may have been guessed correctly, is that Wanda may have went there for someone based on the nugget of information from Jimmy Woo.