Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They dead ass shouldn’t have released this trailer, because going into each episode blind is so much better. But I understand why. They letting everybody know from here on out shyt is about to get crazy.

Episode 4 was much needed and answers/confirms questions we needed.

They are saying that there is a battle in this series that has more special effects used in it then “Endgame.” :whoo:

Disney/Marvel really pulling out all stops on this show.

Im curious how this is going to lead into Spidey 3 and Doctor Strange 2 :jbhmm:

I predicted this in an earlier post. There’s only 5 episodes left. If the total run time is a little over 6 hours they’ve only burned thru a little over 2 hours.

so that’s 5 episodes with about 4 hours left. I think the last 5 will start to get longer.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Wow at the possible spoilers Marvel put in this :mjgrin:

somebody from end game is going to be in it as well..... my guess is Dr Strange.

The actor that plays Vision says it was someone in the MCU he always wanted to work with but never got the opportunity. They were on different planets in Infinity War, and he was dead in End Game.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
My prediction

vision gets fed up with west view and tells Wanda, either they move or he dumping her.

he probably tries to break up with her multiple times but she simply resets him.

Eventually she tries to create the mind stone once she realizes that what she manifests is permanent. How would her do that? By taking it from another alternate reality.

And that’s where things start to fukk up.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Es4w-N2U0AEjGNI

:pachaha: