Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I still think the first 2 episodes>>>>

The last two episodes make the first 2 even more creepy though, which I love. You needed to start with them played completely straight to put us in Wanda's forced perfection to really sell how brutal all of this is when viewed from a distance. I think the pacing has been pitch perfect.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
This episode actually felt like 30 minutes.

Everyone besides Agnes was identified :usure:
Corps-ey Vision:merchant:

The trailer shows kids throughout the neighborhood during Halloween. So far no kids, besides the twins, have been introduced. Who do these other jits belong to?:jbhmm:

They captured the chaos of post-snap so well in the first few minutes which has me thinking. Did certain people still die after Bruce snapped his fingers or were they transferred elsewhere? For example, the passengers on the helicopter that crashed during the post credits in Infinity War.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Well alright then:leon:

Monica got dusted in 2018 too :ohhh:

:pachaha:@ the SWORD and FBI agents basically asking all the same questions as the audience on the whiteboard.

Jimmy Woo learning magic after Ant-Man :obama:

Voodoo Child as the outro theme, including the line "I don't need you no more in this world - I'll meet you in the next one and don't be late:ufdup:" :lupe:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Really quick, was it that the cop could not see Westview, or was he basically saying that Westview appeared out of nowhere, and that Eastview is the actual town that exists? :jbhmm:

Personally I think that Westview exists and Wanda has made the locals forget that it does.

Woo said that he had someone in the Witness Protection Program there - that's the whole reason he even went there in the first place. Unless Wanda's powers extend to changing FBI records

This episode was for those who were too stupid to realize what's going on. :unimpressed:

Disagree. They had to explain the fine points of what was going on - especially if they're building the whole next phase off it.

The trailer shows kids throughout the neighborhood during Halloween. So far no kids, besides the twins, have been introduced. Who do these other jits belong to?

What if they are the twins after Wanda time jumps again? :ohhh:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Personally I think that Westview exists and Wanda has made the locals forget that it does.

Woo said that he had someone in the Witness Protection Program there - that's the whole reason he even went there in the first place. Unless Wanda's powers extend to changing FBI records

Disagree. They had to explain the fine points of what was going on - especially if they're building the whole next phase off it.
I think he's moreso talking about the people who complain like Marvel was just doing shyt without reason. The kind of people who are only capable of absorbing content on a surface level-- which is the vast majority of people.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More evidence that Cpt. Marvel is trash. How are you going to let your best friend die from cancer? You're telling me there's no alien remedy for that shyt?
And it's good to see K. Dennings again. They need to stop covering those mammaries though :mjlit:

What's worse, Danvers returned back to Earth at least TWICE and never visited her?