Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They setting her up the main villain of the next phase. I called it here first.
She bout the be the thanos/dark phoenix character for the next movie arcs.

This would be great but I think it won't happen. They said secret invasion is the big crossover arc for this phase and then next phase we'll have Doom/Galactus available.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Something people need to take into account is Feige has said they aren't doing long ass arcs any more. It took 10 years to pull off "Infinity War", that shyt ain't happening again.

He said moving forward they'll focus on smaller arcs. So Wanda could be a villain for a couple movies or half a phase and not really interfere with them introducing whoever Thanos replacement is.

Fred.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something people need to take into account is Feige has said they aren't doing long ass arcs any more. It took 10 years to pull off "Infinity War", that shyt ain't happening again.

He said moving forward they'll focus on smaller arcs. So Wanda could be a villain for a couple movies or half a phase and not really interfere with them introducing whoever Thanos replacement is.

Fred.

I’m 90% sure it’s going to be Doom, and I cannot wait

as far as Wandas arc, We know this is leading into DS2 & SM3, I don’t expect it to go much further than that, or it’ll be the end of Phase 4 at the latest

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

6z7EQYr.png

Fred.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I liked eps 1-2, I thought ep 3 was the best one so far.

I don't even know what cats are arguing about here any more. People been saying the MCU is cookie cutter and doing the same shyt every movie, in every thread since "Ironman".

Now they do some other shyt and people are talking about it's too weird and/or where is the action. :dead:

Fred.
its formulaic garbage :birdman:

but also too different :birdman:

Daps
To add to this

Nikkas full of shyt

Wanda in the comics received a huge power boost out of nowhere too. She was basically Domino until 2003 with the lead up to House Of M

Comics Wanda and MCU Wanda aint as different as nikkas making them out to be. MCU Wanda has an arc and contextual foundation leading up to what we've seen in the show

She was Domino breh? :deadrose:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
from telekinesis and energy bolts to reality warping, i know her comic book deal but i wonder how they gonna explain the power boost. if the infinity gauntlet snaps are the reason will cap marvel get a boost as well
Its all coming..be patient...high level tk is damn near matter manipulation as it is. Could be reality warping..or magic.