Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep on seeing this come up as a talking point and it makes no sense to me. She's never been capable of this before....and? How does that prevent her from being capable now?

To be honest family, it's thinking like this that gets comic book type dudes working themselves into disappointment with media. You've already decided the most logical and likely outcome is impossible so now it has to be some extra next level mechanics to pay off otherwise you're probably gonna be in here complaining. I just don't get it.

She's a person with power psychic powers that has been pushed as far as anyone possibly can. We have no idea what she's capable of.
To add to this

Nikkas full of shyt

Wanda in the comics received a huge power boost out of nowhere too. She was basically Domino until 2003 with the lead up to House Of M

Comics Wanda and MCU Wanda aint as different as nikkas making them out to be. MCU Wanda has an arc and contextual foundation leading up to what we've seen in the show

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I keep on seeing this come up as a talking point and it makes no sense to me. She's never been capable of this before....and? How does that prevent her from being capable now?

To be honest family, it's thinking like this that gets comic book type dudes working themselves into disappointment with media. You've already decided the most logical and likely outcome is impossible so now it has to be some extra next level mechanics to pay off otherwise you're probably gonna be in here complaining. I just don't get it.

She's a person with power psychic powers that has been pushed as far as anyone possibly can. We have no idea what she's capable of.

Nah. Fam.

It’s folks like you that just want to cram anything and everything into the movies is why we get Superman vs Doomsday in his second appearance.

MCU spent 20 plus movies building up to Thanos when they legit could have just threw him in 10 movies early.

Stuff ain’t like the comics. Civil War MCU isn’t the comic version by any stretch but they altered and built it up to reach similar conclusion.

Nothing in the MCU is like the comics no matter what name they slap on it. Winter Soldier, Ma Marvel, or Ego.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
The fact that I can't binge this is PISSING ME OFF. I wish I could beat whoever ass that thought releasing episodes week to week was a good fukking idea. That way of releasing episodes is obsolete when dealing with streaming services. Netflix changed the game and they're rying to go against the grain. fukk that shyt.

I'm so frustrated they decided to go that route I don't even know what to do with myself.

just wait until it’s over and binge it then breh. That’s what I did for Better Call Saul, Mando season 1, Power Book 2, etc.

As long as you stay away from these threads you likely won’t be spoiled.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Brehs in here are really acting like Wanda didn't make

Tony see visions and make him paranoid AF,

Made Thor see Ragnarok

Made Hulk go uncontrollably batshyt crazy

And didn't almost damn near kill Thanos...twice
You realize you are making the argument for why this isn’t her?

She can do all that but then has a problem creating a fake job for Vision? Or why she can’t remember to make a fake backstory for them?

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!

She can do all that but then has a problem creating a fake job for Vision? Or why she can’t remember to make a fake backstory for them?
Oh I know its definitely not her pulling the strings but brehs in here acting like shes not super super powerful

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You haven't taken into consideration that she forcing herself to be in limbo. What she's doing is no different from Cobb from Inception in creating a false reality to escape her own reality.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
140578686_10215389755656378_6150182990979332300_n.jpg

This should be an in gif :pachaha:

Wandavision-IN-Short.gif