Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Not to mention critics were only shown the first 3 eps. So I assume some major shyt happens in ep 4, that Marvel didn't want spoiled.

Fred.

Well I heard they were going to do all the sitcom eras and there were references to things like The Office and Malcolm In The Middle so I felt like there'd be atleast 2-3 more sitcom eps since we're only in the 80s. Anything can happen tho.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
don't think they ever hid the fact. i think we got a 80s style, then a Roseanne, then a Modern Family coming. at least that's what i think i heard a few times.

I know about the decade sitcom format moving forward. I was more asking about the last 3 eps being longer.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know about the decade sitcom format moving forward. I was more asking about the last 3 eps being longer.

I dunno about movie length but several articles have said the series run time is 6 hours or so. So 360 minutes.

If each ep was 30 minutes then the run time would be 270 minutes. So 2-3 gotta be longer.

Fred.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno about movie length but several articles have said the series run time is 6 hours or so. So 360 minutes.

If each ep was 30 minutes then the run time would be 270 minutes. So 2-3 gotta be longer.

Fred.
I meant the last three together being more your movie length, typical Marvel movie length obviously being 2- 3 hours

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Fred.

Never knew this. I went into this series blind. So reading thats puts everything into perspective. Thanks. :ehh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Something people need to take into account is Feige has said they aren't doing long ass arcs any more. It took 10 years to pull off "Infinity War", that shyt ain't happening again.

He said moving forward they'll focus on smaller arcs. So Wanda could be a villain for a couple movies or half a phase and not really interfere with them introducing whoever Thanos replacement is.

Fred.
This would be great but I think it won't happen. They said secret invasion is the big crossover arc for this phase and then next phase we'll have Doom/Galactus available.
I’m 90% sure it’s going to be Doom, and I cannot wait

as far as Wandas arc, We know this is leading into DS2 & SM3, I don’t expect it to go much further than that, or it’ll be the end of Phase 4 at the latest
Yeah, I think about this a lot. I think they are going to do a bunch of mini arcs that leads to a gigantic event. The big bads that will span multiple movies;
  • Mephisto
  • Wanda
  • Kang
  • The Thunderbolts
  • The Skrulls
  • Doom

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Elizabeth Olsen said something curves in episode 4. House of M Chronicles continue....that Fox Quicksilver hasn't popped up yet and dimensions can be broken via the MULTIVERSE, right? Stay tuned, True Believers........

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Elizabeth Olsen said something curves in episode 4. House of M Chronicles continue....that Fox Quicksilver hasn't popped up yet and dimensions can be broken via the MULTIVERSE, right? Stay tuned, True Believers........
I hope they not bringing anything fox xmen in the mcu

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
this shyt kinda cool, but i had to realize IDGAF about any of these characters so
tenor.gif

until Black panther, Namor and they reintroduce the X-Men in the MCU