Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I loved the Brady Bunch episode.

I think that whoever manipulated Wanda into creating the world (her House of M, here she gets to live the life she wanted), and then monitoring it as Wanda brings in (and expunges) people. Wanda's reality cracks as people have remnants of their old lives, and question the reality. But including Vision, no one is a conjure, however, some of them are plants.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I liked eps 1-2, I thought ep 3 was the best one so far.

I don't even know what cats are arguing about here any more. People been saying the MCU is cookie cutter and doing the same shyt every movie, in every thread since "Ironman".

Now they do some other shyt and people are talking about it's too weird and/or where is the action. :dead:

Fred.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

I don't even know what cats are arguing about here any more. People been saying the MCU is cookie cutter and doing the same shyt every movie, in every thread since "Ironman".

Now they do some other shyt and people are talking about it's too weird and/or where is the action. :dead:

Fred.

The also said Guardians of the Galaxy would flop

:sas2:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Fred.
I'm waiting until around ep 8 to start binging but I'm sure this is one of those shows where the threads tie together at the end. This is like ol boy Legion just gotta enjoy the ride but people want to know the ending now:pachaha:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
The beekeeper was definitely SWORD and had SWORD logos on him but I actually never considered the concept that Wanda could've been sent into this place as some kind of mission, so that's interesting. :ehh:

I'm not sure if it makes sense for it to be AIM yet as a lot of AIM's key figures aren't in place yet in the MCU. What I don't understand is why SWORD is investigating this and not SHIELD. It almost implies that this is taking place off planet. :patrice:

Wasn't she pregnant when that was happening :jbhmm:

SHIELD is no more. And a key AIM figure is in place. Or was. Baron Von Strucker. In the comics, AIM was the science arm of Hydra. While founded by dude in Iron Man 3, after that night when Tony played him the fukk out, what other influential people could he have approached? Either way, I do not think that Wanda just went crazy, and that she was there for a reason. Even with Vision and his job. Was that just a gag for the first episode, or was he really computing something? It's why I think that something was going on in Westview before Wanda got there, and they're not the good guys, but still caught up in Wanda's illusion. I think that SWORD was on to whatever sentient weapon shenanigans was going on there, before Wanda got there.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!

Fred.
It's the Coli breh. Everything is wrong and right at the same time

:francis::yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm waiting until around ep 8 to start binging but I'm sure this is one of those shows where the threads tie together at the end. This is like ol boy Legion just gotta enjoy the ride but people want to know the ending now:pachaha:

They do. I mean, we're 3 eps in and everything is tying together if people pay attention. :dead:

But there's no action. So far the eps are 30 minutes and 90% of it is sitcom fukkery. There's like 2-3 things per ep that let you know something is wrong though. And they're getting more pronounced in each ep.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
140578686_10215389755656378_6150182990979332300_n.jpg

5SVhosR.png

Fred.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The least two I gave a fukk about in the avengers have their own tv show

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They do. I mean, we're 3 eps in and everything is tying together if people pay attention. :dead:

But there's no action. So far the eps are 30 minutes and 90% of it is sitcom fukkery. There's like 2-3 things per ep that let you know something is wrong though. And they're getting more pronounced in each ep.

Fred.
As they would the more her powers lose control lol which if you know her character happens a lot. They said it'll be a sitcom style sot of course they have to play it up it's only a few episodes :dead:I'll wait a bit longer :wow:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They setting her up the main villain of the next phase. I called it here first.
She bout the be the thanos/dark phoenix character for the next movie arcs.