Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never crossed my mind while watching,but
saw a video Tommy was making all the stuff like the butterflies,stork,and random house stuff happen. That's why the red smoke couldn't stop the stark.

Hydra soak is funny. Is this the soap Coulson was talmbout in agents of shield? :russ:

If this is Mephisto I think dude was gonna say they are all dead. Remember, in one of the trailers Agnes tells Vision he is dead. I wouldn't think they would just put that in for no reason

I believe Mephisto is ultimately behind it all, but just to let you know... Vision IS DEAD. That's not the real Vision we see on WandaVision. The clear giveaway is his behavior is completely different from the Vision we see in the movies.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The backlash of AOU wasn't ever the story. It was the realization that Josh Whedon is a hack of a director. Arguably why the Russo's took over ever since.

absolutely. the 'worldbuilding' was Feige ... which Whedon didn't like and they argued over. Overall AOU still suffers from a wack script and from making Ultron a wack villain.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
from telekinesis and energy bolts to reality warping, i know her comic book deal but i wonder how they gonna explain the power boost. if the infinity gauntlet snaps are the reason will cap marvel get a boost as well

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
yeah she's a twin but where pops at :smugbiden: :damn: :damn: when he enters the MCU shyt finna be different :hubie:

After reading a bit about Witch/Vision comic lore, they may not come straight out and bring out Magneto.

The character who she originally thought was her father was a character named Whizzer that had super speed and fought with Captain America in the 40s. The magneto reveal came later. They may decide to do that again. :patrice:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After reading a bit about Witch/Vision comic lore, they may not come straight out and bring out Magneto.

The character who she originally thought was her father was a character named Whizzer that had super speed and fought with Captain America in the 40s. The magneto reveal came later. They may decide to do that again. :patrice:

While true, MCU ain't bringing back some mongoose blood powered dude named "Whizzer" in 2021 (unless it's a Deadpool joke).

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from telekinesis and energy bolts to reality warping, i know her comic book deal but i wonder how they gonna explain the power boost. if the infinity gauntlet snaps are the reason will cap marvel get a boost as well

it would fit since they powers were unlocked from the mind stone and she fell in love with a mofo who was the mind stone. Like all xmen stories its about fulfilling the potential like iceman was just throwing snowballs and skiing before he became omega level

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
MCU Wanda has never been capable of this so it’s like a “Cerebro”amplifying her untapped powers she never knew.
I keep on seeing this come up as a talking point and it makes no sense to me. She's never been capable of this before....and? How does that prevent her from being capable now?

To be honest family, it's thinking like this that gets comic book type dudes working themselves into disappointment with media. You've already decided the most logical and likely outcome is impossible so now it has to be some extra next level mechanics to pay off otherwise you're probably gonna be in here complaining. I just don't get it.

She's a person with power psychic powers that has been pushed as far as anyone possibly can. We have no idea what she's capable of.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Dottie is Hydra.

When Mr Hart needed to be saved Vision and the wife deferred to Wanda to do something.

Dottie openly antagonized Wanda and the fact the radio distracted them she never actually snapped out of it. She’s the only person who had a color on them. Blood on her hands.

Everyone from the first ep must be the original players of this world. Hydra and Sword both infiltrated in episode 2.
This

My theory to all of this is Hydra tried to reclaim Wanda. In the process her mind locked up and took over a town. Sword is trying to get her out/shutdown the matrix. Monica is SWORD, Which cements her connection to space/supernatural(Captain Marvel)

While they're fighting over her Wanda is building a life and family with Vision. She's NOT going to want to leave:huhldup:

Her powers are gonna cause some bullshyt to where Strange is gonna have to intervene because we know Wanda's in Multiverse Of Madness