Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
And they show like a fukking dome of red energy...lol

She is obviously overlaying her reality warping ability on a town and people that actually exist, consciously or unconsciously.

This show is def serving a lot of different purposes for the MCU. But one of the main ones stated by All Father Feige himself is really fleshing out the mechanics of how Wanda's powers work. If you're within her sphere of influence you're pretty much at her mercy.
What if this is Stark’s BARF machine tied through Wanda? That’s why it’s using memories but not able to fill in details like what Vision actually does at his job or why August 23 was important.

That’s why the Stark industry commercial only showed in episode 1.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
What if this is Stark’s BARF machine tied through Wanda? That’s why it’s using memories but not able to fill in details like what Vision actually does at his job or why August 23 was important.

Actually that's interesting :ehh:

But doubtful especially since the multiverse is the theme of Dr. Strange, I doubt the stark machine is capable of dimensional fukkery

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'd put Winter Soldier #1, IW #2, BP #3, CW #4
BP (not the best *MCU movie*, but easily the best film in the MCU. If that makes sense.)
WS *Best MCU movie*
CW
IW/Endgame (Ironically if IW let the story breathe it'd probably be near the top for me. If Endgame didnt meander so much the same for it)
Thor 3

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
delete-scene.gif
Lol

I can see why they deleted it

Cause if I witness a regular human being moving that far that fast through space and hit the ground afterwards I'm going to assume they are deceased

:russ:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Actually that's interesting :ehh:

But doubtful especially since the multiverse is the theme of Dr. Strange, I doubt the stark machine is capable of dimensional fukkery
MCU Wanda has never been capable of this so it’s like a “Cerebro”amplifying her untapped powers she never knew.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
BP (not the best *MCU movie*, but easily the best film in the MCU. If that makes sense.)
WS *Best MCU movie*
CW
IW/Endgame (Ironically if IW let the story breathe it'd probably be near the top for me. If Endgame didnt meander so much the same for it)
Thor 3

We can 1000% agree on BP. Out of context of the MCU it's still an oscar-worthy culture shifting classic. I feel like it will be remembered in black culture throughout the years like movies such as The Wiz, Friday, Color Purple and shyt like that. Some might disagree but that's what I think.

I gave WS the nod only because unlike BP I went into it with no expectations of it being that good especially since I'm not that into Cap and I didn't like the 1st one but it BLEW AWAY my expectations. It was that type of movie where I had to tell everybody I knew to go watch it. :wow:

I gave IW the nod over CW and gave endgame the lower spot because of what you said, I feel like I can't let another movie take it down a notch because that movie was truly special.

MCU Wanda has never been capable of this so it’s like a “Cerebro”amplifying her untapped powers she never knew.

Maybe :ld:

I think deep trauma should be enough to amplify her powers :yeshrug:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Maybe :ld:

I think deep trauma should be enough to amplify her powers :yeshrug:
I’m not saying she did it on purpose. In this theory it is basically an MCU version of the Star Trek holodeck episodes where it malfunctions.

The safety guards come off and the parameters expand beyond the original setup.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

The commercials are all specific trauma points- I see what you are saying..but that commercial is referencing her parents death and her and pietro surviving Stark bombs that never detonated

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The commercials are all specific trauma points- I see what you are saying..but that commercial is referencing her parents death and her and pietro surviving Stark bombs that never detonated
Tony described BARF as a therapeutic device. A way to process grief. The two meanings don’t contradict each other.