Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you think Dr Strange and both Ant Man movies are worse than Iron Man 3 you have worse taste than I thought. :unimpressed:
To each his own breh, Ant Man movies are boring for the most part, least Stark and the action scenes are more interesting

taking out Iron Man 3 how’s the rest of the list iyo?

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never crossed my mind while watching,but
saw a video Tommy was making all the stuff like the butterflies,stork,and random house stuff happen. That's why the red smoke couldn't stop the stark.

Hydra soak is funny. Is this the soap Coulson was talmbout in agents of shield? :russ:

If this is Mephisto I think dude was gonna say they are all dead. Remember, in one of the trailers Agnes tells Vision he is dead. I wouldn't think they would just put that in for no reason

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Things getting freaky now :lupe:

Happens in every Marvel thread. nikkas showing up to the thread to announce to people that they not watching. Uh...then why the fukk are you in the thread? There are plenty of shows/movies I don't watch. Ain't no way I'm posting in a thread about it. :mjlol:
Like a moth to flame they can’t help it. It’s the only truly successful comic universe and they want to be around it one way or another :mjlol:
Y'all nikkas mad as Fukk about this :russ:. If a show makes you that mad,don't watch it.
This show is ass! :mad:

see y’all next week :mad:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I agree with the theory that she took over a town. Kinda reminds me of that Twilight Zone episode of the kid who could read minds. Everyone in town plays along just like Agnes and Herb so they don't get sent to the fields. That's not a race reference, the kid would literally send people who think something bad about him to cornfield lol.
Anybody ever seen the movie The Cell with JLO?

I have a feeling this is similar.
:jbhmm:

tumblr_mzk2dvzveF1toamj8o9_250.gifv

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think Dottie is Hydra.

When Mr Hart needed to be saved Vision and the wife deferred to Wanda to do something.

Dottie openly antagonized Wanda and the fact the radio distracted them she never actually snapped out of it. She’s the only person who had a color on them. Blood on her hands.

Everyone from the first ep must be the original players of this world. Hydra and Sword both infiltrated in episode 2.

I can believe that. They might have infiltrated when Wanda heard that loud noise while they were sleeping