Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Was wondering how this ties into Doctor Strange. Might be it:jbhmm:

Just a theory- maybe Westview is Mephisto "hell realm" and if you noticed- when Monica Rambeau was shot out the realm she was still wearing 70s clothes- which means anything she casts out from Westview becomes reality in the real MCU. She can single handedly unbalance life...bring back the dead....merge alternate realities to their current reality....Dr Strange will be called on to stop her since he is the master of mystic arts

I also wonder if this also ties into Dr Doom...I think Dottie maybe Dooms dead mother (another witch)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched Age of Ultron again, it’s sloppy in places and Ultron coulda been more menacing, but imo that movie definitely does not belong in the bottom 5 with the likes of Hulk, Dark World & Ant Man like on a lot of these online lists.

I see alot of people don’t like it for it’s amount of set up for future films, but it’s not like the Ultron plot doesn’t have a start, middle and end, and a lot of the set up and foreshadowing for future stuff is cool too...Wakanda, Infinity Stones, Sokovia, Civil War, Wanda, Vision & Quicksilver ect

The Bruce/Nat thing was weird and awful tho

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Over hated? Hm. :patrice:

Nah. It's right where it belongs. :unimpressed:

Civil War
Winter Soldier
Infinity War
End Game
Iron Man
The Avengers
Spider-Man Homecoming
Black Panther
Thor Ragnarok
Spider-Man Far From Home
Guardians
Age Of Ultron
Captain America
Guardians 2
Iron Man 3
Dr Strange
Captain Marvel
Iron Man 2
Thor
Ant Man
Ant Man & The Wasp
Thor Dark World
Hulk

:yeshrug:

Edit: Phase 3 :wow:

Last edited:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I love the commercials that run in the show, the hydra soak was :russ::russ:

I hope they make a supercut off all of them when the season is over. One of the funniest/random shows I used to watch called "Danger 5" made some really hilarious faux commercials.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Actually if you notice, Dottie had no idea who the hell Wanda was, she only had a suspicion that she was out to hurt her. When she broke character, she was confused.

When Geraldine broke character, she did know who she was. But it seemed like snapped back into being brainwashed after she did.

Mr. Hart didn't know who Wanda is either when he broke character, so to me I think that's a giveaway that most of the people being brainwashed are regular people who don't know Wanda and just got caught in her reality.
I think Dottie is Hydra.

When Mr Hart needed to be saved Vision and the wife deferred to Wanda to do something.

Dottie openly antagonized Wanda and the fact the radio distracted them she never actually snapped out of it. She’s the only person who had a color on them. Blood on her hands.

Everyone from the first ep must be the original players of this world. Hydra and Sword both infiltrated in episode 2.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
That usually is in the bottom 5 of those lists too...and honestly, I think that’s over hated too, not great by any means but not trash imo
Really bad villans push these movies down the list

Mandarin was woat. Ultron had the same phenomenon, not a woat villan I don't think but he was so hyped up and disappointed.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I hope they make a supercut off all of them when the season is over. One of the funniest/random shows I used to watch called "Danger 5" made some really hilarious faux commercials.

That was my show!!!!

Just full of random and dumb stuff. People giving drink recipes as they die

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Civil War
Winter Soldier
Infinity War
End Game
Iron Man
The Avengers
Spider-Man Homecoming
Black Panther
Thor Ragnarok
Spider-Man Far From Home
Guardians
Age Of Ultron
Captain America
Guardians 2
Iron Man 3
Dr Strange
Captain Marvel
Iron Man 2
Thor
Ant Man
Ant Man & The Wasp
Thor Dark World
Hulk

:yeshrug:

Edit: Phase 3 :wow:

If you think Dr Strange and both Ant Man movies are worse than Iron Man 3 you have worse taste than I thought. :unimpressed: