Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I finally watched all three episodes yesterday and I’m still trying to wrap my head around everything. Here are a few things that caught my eye

- voice on radio asking if Wanda is ok and who’s making her do this
- Toy helicopter in her shrubs that is the same color as the Ironman armor
- Dottie and Geraldine being the only two people who really know Wanda is (or said it to her face literally)
- the beekeeper having a slight resemblance to vision
- the “devil in the details” line will play a big role

I think Geraldine and Dottie are trying to wake Wanda up by bringing up things she has done or events she has lived through.

Still waiting for Ralph to finally show up too
The voice is the Asian FBI dude from Antman.

Which brings up the question of who is in charge of the operation outside cause Sword showed up in ep2 with the helicopter before Monica/Geraldine did.

It’s like Wanda’s subconscious was trying to warn her she’d been infiltrated

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I'm confused as to how you could have been critical of the first two episodes but then love this episode. :usure:
Tbh the three episodes are basically the exact same retread. It’s just widening the scope a bit.

It’s not like there’s been some deep character development for Wanda we didn’t already know

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I finally watched all three episodes yesterday and I’m still trying to wrap my head around everything. Here are a few things that caught my eye

- voice on radio asking if Wanda is ok and who’s making her do this
- Toy helicopter in her shrubs that is the same color as the Ironman armor
- Dottie and Geraldine being the only two people who really know Wanda is (or said it to her face literally)
- the beekeeper having a slight resemblance to vision
- the “devil in the details” line will play a big role

I think Geraldine and Dottie are trying to wake Wanda up by bringing up things she has done or events she has lived through.

Still waiting for Ralph to finally show up too

Actually if you notice, Dottie had no idea who the hell Wanda was, she only had a suspicion that she was out to hurt her. When she broke character, she was confused.

When Geraldine broke character, she did know who she was. But it seemed like snapped back into being brainwashed after she did.

Mr. Hart didn't know who Wanda is either when he broke character, so to me I think that's a giveaway that most of the people being brainwashed are regular people who don't know Wanda and just got caught in her reality.

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually if you notice, Dottie had no idea who the hell Wanda was, she only had a suspicion that she was out to hurt her. When she broke character, she was confused.

When Geraldine broke character, she did know who she was. But it seemed like snapped back into being brainwashed after she did.

Mr. Hart didn't know who Wanda is either when he broke character, so to me I think that's a giveaway that most of the people being brainwashed are regular people who don't know Wanda and just got caught in her reality.

That’s a good point

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
delete-scene.gif
This should be an in gif :pachaha:

Daps
Yes round the twist was an aussie show. Catchy theme tune..."have you ever felt like this.."

What you know about Betty's bunch????

Man I still sing round the twist to this day...

Theme song was so catchy it still just randomly pops in my head at times decades later...

"
full
Have you heard the word about the bird and the spider... it wiggles and wiggles... and JIGGLES inside her :noah:"

I dont know Betty's Bunch... unless I just forgot about it :jbhmm:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I though AOU was fine...I dont get all the hate...the only issue I had was killing Pietro and I didnt like that Ultron tried to be kinda funny

The backlash of AOU wasn't ever the story. It was the realization that Josh Whedon is a hack of a director. Arguably why the Russo's took over ever since.