Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Really good episode with quite the plot twist. :ohhh:

Excited to see what happens with the twins and more info on the neighbors. Didn't know much of the characters backstory before the show but I'm intrigued now. Can't wait until next Friday for the next episode.

Daps
The age of ultron did a lot world building

Yep. Set up Thor losing his hammer plus Ragnarok happening in Thor's vision, set up hawkeye and his family, set up the avengers having to deal with the casualties of their battles which leads directly into civil war, set up Hulk being off world and then having issues after, and of course introduced Wanda and Vision.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
delete-scene.gif

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I though AOU was fine...I dont get all the hate...the only issue I had was killing Pietro and I didnt like that Ultron tried to be kinda funny
They’re mad over ultron which is funny because ultron is based on his creators mindset which in this case it’s Tony since hank didn’t exist in the mcu then

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
That was my show

What you know about "round the twist" though? :lolbron:

All those shows came out around the same time, trying to capitalize on the success of Goosebumps
Yes round the twist was an aussie show. Catchy theme tune..."have you ever felt like this.."

What you know about Betty's bunch????

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally watched all three episodes yesterday and I’m still trying to wrap my head around everything. Here are a few things that caught my eye

- voice on radio asking if Wanda is ok and who’s making her do this
- Toy helicopter in her shrubs that is the same color as the Ironman armor
- Dottie and Geraldine being the only two people who really know Wanda is (or said it to her face literally)
- the beekeeper having a slight resemblance to vision
- the “devil in the details” line will play a big role

I think Geraldine and Dottie are trying to wake Wanda up by bringing up things she has done or events she has lived through.

Still waiting for Ralph to finally show up too