Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
This episode was basically one confirmation after another that Wanda has people trapped in this alternate reality bubble and is in control and brehs in this thread still like 'I think AIM is behind this'. :jbhmm:

Folks just speculating to speculate because a series can't just be straight forward anymore.
We will see

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Age of ultron is the fine wine of the mcu
Shows Tony’s prediction and paranoia
Sets up ragnarok
Shows the avengers as a unit which won’t happen again until endgame

I though AOU was fine...I dont get all the hate...the only issue I had was killing Pietro and I didnt like that Ultron tried to be kinda funny

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Age of ultron is the fine wine of the mcu
Shows Tony’s prediction and paranoia
Sets up ragnarok
Shows the avengers as a unit which won’t happen again until endgame

Let's not overexaggerate here :pachaha:

A lot of nikkas walked away from that movie THOROUGHLY unimpressed. It was an okay watch, regardless of the "worldbuilding" it did, especially compared to Avengers 1 which everyone liked.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I though AOU was fine...I dont get all the hate...the only issue I had was killing Pietro and I didnt like that Ultron tried to be kinda funny
I think a lotta people got mad cuz Ultron could of been a great villian. the trailers made him look epic.

still had some good quotables

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Does SWORD have Wanda contained OR has Wanda created this fantasy alternate space where no one can enter unless she allows it? Looks like a military perimeter setup and a big ass Wanda force field. Just an uneducated guess im a Marvel guy but knowledge only goes so far

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Does no one else find it odd no one has a home or spouse except the blonde lady?

And Monica came out in 70s gear even though this is all supposed to be fake.