Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Dont know why but in the mcu it stands for Sentient Weapon Observation and Response Division.
So maybe more people with powers are popping up?

I think so.

The name Ralph makes me think of the honey mooners though lol.

I usually don't like the snarky "you just don't get it" tone from certain shows, even ones I love Rick and Morty being one of them (who's writers will be working with Marvel for some of this stuff)but I love how niche is, at least early on. Feels like it's just for me :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
One thing that is annoying is the amount of dumbass theories that come along with it too..

or maybe it looks like that because it’s the general shape of a sword because the group is called sword :stopitslime:

Isn't Mephisto supposed to be in this tho? Isn't he like Marvel's version of Satan?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I’m going to change my theory slightly.

All these people lost someone in the snap( Maybe Monica lost her mom in the snap which is how she got in initially) They seem to be playing along enough to get Wanda to do something or reach out to someone.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
This episode was basically one confirmation after another that Wanda has people trapped in this alternate reality bubble and is in control and brehs in this thread still like 'I think AIM is behind this'. :jbhmm:

Folks just speculating to speculate because a series can't just be straight forward anymore.

Yeah the theories in here are getting to the point where I'm just about to check out of this thread. It appears obvious to me Wanda is in control of this alternate reality and it's probably due to the trauma of dealing with Vision's death in Infinity War. I think her alternate reality is causing issues in the real world which is why some entity is attempting to break it.