Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I’m wondering when/if this “Ralph” character will show up. Agnes has mentioned him in every episode but so far we’ve seen nothing of him. A lot of theories going around that he could be the one that’s really pulling the strings

Possibly Mephisto?
[/SPOILER
Also possible the Grim Reaper or Nightmare

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
That rewind Wanda did this episode threw me for a loop. It was so damn quick it creeped me out :lupe:

Wanda tossed her out on some

tenor.gif
Every time someone tries to break her reality

tenor.gif

I thought she turned Geraldine into a baby since she said she wanted a girl too or she straight up snapped her out of existence :lupe:

But now that we're starting to confirm a lil bit more that she's somewhat in control I'm wondering how many folks in there are agents. Herb and Dottie are definitely agents. If not Herb then definitely Dottie because she comes across like a strict team leader of a unit who doesn't take shyt and likes order, especially when she said she didn't trust Wanda last episode. Agnes is still a wild card to me because she keeps bringing up demonic shyt like in the last episode where she said the devil isn't only in the details, Ralph looking good in the dark and apparently wearing a grim reaper necklace. :lupe:

I'm loving everything so far except for the damn episodes being 20 minutes. C'mon Marvel you know you can't starve folks like this :mjcry:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
SWORD is probably gonna deal with shyt like Galactus and Skrulls whenever something like that shows up. It's a response to Thanos threatening the Universe in the same way The Avengers was SHIELD's response to the invasion.

Don't know how it is in the comics.
Correct. From what I've heard, SWORD is an expanded version of SHIELD that not only focuses on beings from Earth but from everywhere else in the galaxy now.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Episode 3 :fire:

Checked IMDB and most of the important actors/actresses are listed for 6 episodes so I'm guessing we'll start seeing the agents next week.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
One thing that is annoying is the amount of dumbass theories that come along with it too..

or maybe it looks like that because it’s the general shape of a sword because the group is called sword :stopitslime:

This episode was basically one confirmation after another that Wanda has people trapped in this alternate reality bubble and is in control and brehs in this thread still like 'I think AIM is behind this'. :jbhmm:

Folks just speculating to speculate because a series can't just be straight forward anymore.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I assume outside of what happens in the comic to the kids, that Vision continuing to question stuff is going to take a toll on her because she will keep having to 'un do it'. My thing is if Vision is dead, then his existence is nothing more than a created character, so how would he be able to question things? Unless he is an extension of her consciousness? And then if the town is real, how can other people see Vision?
Way I see it is Wanda was so attached to Vision he represents her dreams and her reality

She sees this ideal life but every now and then her conscious is trying to pull her back into reality. Vision's hunches are her gut

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Way I see it is Wanda was so attached to Vision he represents her dreams and her reality

She sees this ideal life but every now and then her conscious is trying to pull her back into reality. Vision's hunches are her gut

thats fine but it doesn't explain people being able to see him, and him changing how he looks when he is with her vs other people

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats fine but it doesn't explain people being able to see him, and him changing how he looks when he is with her vs other people
This is all speculative but i see Vision having to change as just a callback to the life they lived on the run. Much like I see the tv show themes representing the shows she likely watched as a child/while imprisoned

She's piecing together elements of her mind/life trying to hold together her sanity