Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
We already knew that :unimpressed:

We haven't learned whether or not the townspeople are brainwashed or know what's going on yet still. We learned nothing in this episode. :unimpressed:
Haven’t watched episode 3 yet but im leaning towards brainwashed by wanda cuz when they break character they don’t know who she is

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I assume outside of what happens in the comic to the kids, that Vision continuing to question stuff is going to take a toll on her because she will keep having to 'un do it'. My thing is if Vision is dead, then his existence is nothing more than a created character, so how would he be able to question things? Unless he is an extension of her consciousness? And then if the town is real, how can other people see Vision?

See now you're asking the good questions.

I think Vision is either completely made up by Wanda, a real person that isn't Vision but made to be Vision, or even an alternate reality Vision.

I think it could be the 2nd option. One thing I've noticed is that Vision has super speed in this. He's never had super speed before. :patrice:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
See now you're asking the good questions.

I think Vision is either completely made up by Wanda, a real person that isn't Vision but made to be Vision, or even an alternate reality Vision.

I think it could be the 2nd option. One thing I've noticed is that Vision has super speed in this. He's never had super speed before. :patrice:

Idk if Reality Manipulation includes "breathing life into people", like Wanda took Visions dead body and within her world he has the ability to live? I dont think Vision is imaginary. I think everyone we see is real but being controlled by Wanda.
I'm thinking at some point Wanda sold her sold to Mesphito for a perfect life in return (Marry Vision, have kids), and in exchange she controls the people in the town? in exchange for their souls?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Idk if Reality Manipulation includes "breathing life into people", like Wanda took Visions dead body and within her world he has the ability to live? I dont think Vision is imaginary. I think everyone we see is real but being controlled by Wanda.
I'm thinking at some point Wanda sold her sold to Mesphito for a perfect life in return (Marry Vision, have kids), and in exchange she controls the people in the town? in exchange for their souls?

Well here's the thing.

#1 Vision isn't really "human" so I'm not sure if the undead Vision thing works.

#2 That doesn't explain the super speed. Only one character in the MCU has super speed and it's her brother, Quicksilver. So I think it may just be a completely fabricated fake Vision made by her subconscious, just like the children. They are "real", but created by Wanda's powers.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
So Spectrum is shorty from Survivors Remorse who is also crack... i mean "militant" Colis throw her under the bus Black woman??

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m wondering when/if this “Ralph” character will show up. Agnes has mentioned him in every episode but so far we’ve seen nothing of him. A lot of theories going around that he could be the one that’s really pulling the strings

Possibly Mephisto?
[/SPOILER

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Wanda tossed her out on some

tenor.gif