SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
wandavision-monica-e1611247547644.jpg

This is how I made that connection.

We could all be wrong but it seems clear to me.

And they show like a fukking dome of red energy...lol

She is obviously overlaying her reality warping ability on a town and people that actually exist, consciously or unconsciously.

This show is def serving a lot of different purposes for the MCU. But one of the main ones stated by All Father Feige himself is really fleshing out the mechanics of how Wanda's powers work. If you're within her sphere of influence you're pretty much at her mercy.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I think Patton Oswalt is gonna be doing a Robot Chicken style MODOK show and will likely make his way to live action MCU at some point.

At this point - that whole show is more than likely to be set in an alternate reality in the multiverse.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From what we’ve seen, if Vision sees something Wanda doesn’t want him to see, she rewinds the loop. But now she told him that Geraldine went home, so evidently she doesn’t know that the breh character told Vision that Geraldine doesn’t have a home. So I’m guessing we’re gonna see him start to try and pry the truth out of her

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
From what we’ve seen, if Vision sees something Wanda doesn’t want him to see, she rewinds the loop. But now she told him that Geraldine went home, so evidently she doesn’t know that the breh character told Vision that Geraldine doesn’t have a home. So I’m guessing we’re gonna see him start to try and pry the truth out of her

I assume outside of what happens in the comic to the kids, that Vision continuing to question stuff is going to take a toll on her because she will keep having to 'un do it'. My thing is if Vision is dead, then his existence is nothing more than a created character, so how would he be able to question things? Unless he is an extension of her consciousness? And then if the town is real, how can other people see Vision?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I assume outside of what happens in the comic to the kids, that Vision continuing to question stuff is going to take a toll on her because she will keep having to 'un do it'. My thing is if Vision is dead, then his existence is nothing more than a created character, so how would he be able to question things? Unless he is an extension of her consciousness? And then if the town is real, how can other people see Vision?

I don't think she created the world by herself. She probably had help. The people that are already in that reality are probably part of the outside world. Rambo stood out, and that scene with Vision outside at the end, they told him she didn't belong.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I would assume vision is an extension of her consciousness, like good angel bad angel kind of thing.

And doesn't scarlet witch have the ability to create illusions? Couldnt she be doing that with vision for the whole town?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I would assume vision is an extension of her consciousness, like good angel bad angel kind of thing.

And doesn't scarlet witch have the ability to create illusions? Couldnt she be doing that with vision for the whole town?
From what we see, the town and people are real, just their reality altered and minds altered to some degree (unless it gets unveiled they were given the ultimatum to accept this fake reality or die). The babies are real, and Vision has to be somewhat real because why would he need to change how he looks around normal people?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I like that Disney said fukk it, we gonna do this the way we want it, y'all gonna watch anyway :umad:

For all the safe shyt Disney and the MCU have done so far, it's truly refreshing seeing them come up with this original idea and do it at the pace they want it.

Would've been more engaging to release the first 3 eps instead of 2? Yes, but who cares? the fact is that ep.3 was dope and I can't wait for the whole story to unfold :ohlawd:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Maybe she’s created the illusion but Vision and the townspeople still have some level of autonomy?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I like that Disney said fukk it, we gonna do this the way we want it, y'all gonna watch anyway :umad:

For all the safe shyt Disney and the MCU have done so far, it's truly refreshing seeing them come up with this original idea and do it at the pace they want it.

Would've been more engaging to release the first 3 eps instead of 2? Yes, but who cares? the fact is that ep.3 was dope and I can't wait for the whole story to unfold :ohlawd:

I think, there's a reason why Disney let critiques watch the first 3 episodes, instead of the first 2.

Imagine if they only dropped the first episode to everyone. People would've probably gave up after episode 2.