Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Y8BB5CgDhmZtRe226

First thing. They should have dropped episode 3 last week too.

Second thing. I think Westview may be a Hydra/AIM town. We now have a second commercial that directly references Hydra. I looked at that bee keeper again, and I can’t tell if that’s a SWORD logo. It looks like, but it just looked different. But you know who looks like bee keepers?
at_sci_fi_elements_scifielements_modok_aim_marvel_pe_photographic_elements_photographicelements_dot_net__mg_1510_5616-x-3744_140727_1.jpg

It’s possible that Westview is one of many Hydra towns, where agents, and others in the supervillain life, go to live their lives. Like Springfield in GI Joe, El Rey in From Dusk til Dawn, or how Nazis fled to South American countries to live. The opening of one episode had what looked like Grim Reaper’s head piece. It’s possible that Wanda is there because of SWORD, but got caught up somehow. Or, she went there because she wanted help with something, and SWORD has been keeping tabs in her. “Maybe Vision’s busted open head, needs the brain engram of a certain villain’s brother, to be made whole again.” General Ross did say in Civil War, “Where’s Banner and Thor?” If he has anything to do with SWORD, you know he’s keeping tabs on someone as powerful as Wanda. If that beekeeper is actually AIM, who in the hell knows what kind of “What the fukk? Why the fukk would you do that or even think of that,” type fukkery they have going on there. And if you know comics, you know they have a love jones for creating reality altering cosmic cubes. And look who just strolled into town? Wanda.

The beekeeper was definitely SWORD and had SWORD logos on him but I actually never considered the concept that Wanda could've been sent into this place as some kind of mission, so that's interesting. :ehh:

I'm not sure if it makes sense for it to be AIM yet as a lot of AIM's key figures aren't in place yet in the MCU. What I don't understand is why SWORD is investigating this and not SHIELD. It almost implies that this is taking place off planet. :patrice:

Anybody else catch

when wanda’s coach kept changing, that wasn’t her doing it. It was one of her babies. Same with the butterfly’s (I think).

Also. Hydra definitely has some control over what’s going on.

Wasn't she pregnant when that was happening :jbhmm:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The beekeeper was definitely SWORD and had SWORD logos on him but I actually never considered the concept that Wanda could've been sent into this place as some kind of mission, so that's interesting. :ehh:

I'm not sure if it makes sense for it to be AIM yet as a lot of AIM's key figures aren't in place yet in the MCU. What I don't understand is why SWORD is investigating this and not SHIELD. It almost implies that this is taking place off planet. :patrice:

Sword in mcu is different from sword in comics. Looks like in the mcu they are investigating people with powers.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Sword in mcu is different from sword in comics. Looks like in the mcu they are investigating people with powers.

Why? :ld:

I mean if Fury is in SWORD in this version then they have already advanced well beyond that stage of the narrative.

SHIELD was already partnered with the Avengers and they already attempted the superhero registration act. That doesn't make sense to me if that's true.

We'll see though. I do think it's intentional and important that this is SWORD in this and not SHIELD.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why? :ld:

I mean if Fury is in SWORD in this version then they have already advanced well beyond that stage of the narrative.

SHIELD was already partnered with the Avengers and they already attempted the superhero registration act. That doesn't make sense to me if that's true.

We'll see though. I do think it's intentional and important that this is SWORD in this and not SHIELD.

Dont know why but in the mcu it stands for Sentient Weapon Observation and Response Division.
So maybe more people with powers are popping up?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Dont know why but in the mcu it stands for Sentient Weapon Observation and Response Division.
So maybe more people with powers are popping up?

I hope it isn't the case because that's redundant. We don't even have mutants or inhumans yet and even if we did I don't think that should be SWORD that should be investigating them, but it is what it is :yeshrug:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I hope it isn't the case because that's redundant. We don't even have mutants or inhumans yet and even if we did I don't think that should be SWORD that should be investigating them, but it is what it is :yeshrug:
SWORD is probably gonna deal with shyt like Galactus and Skrulls whenever something like that shows up. It's a response to Thanos threatening the Universe in the same way The Avengers was SHIELD's response to the invasion.

Don't know how it is in the comics.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Why WOULDN'T they investigate someone with the ability to kill someone as powerful as Thanos?
:gucci:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Yeah. which means................. that's how powerful breh is.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
There's obviously someone else controlling this reality outside of Wanda. So either Wanda was sent into a town to stop Hydra or AIM or something and got caught in trouble and is using this tv show to give clues to whoever's watching the TV at the end. Or she got brainwashed by some crazy shyt and SWORD is trying to get in and prevent some wild shyt from happening.

Obviously we're looking at Memphisto or Grim Reaper

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Why WOULDN'T they investigate someone with the ability to kill someone as powerful as Thanos?
:gucci:

I thought the purpose of Civil War was that there's enough superhumans to regulate themselves and using government or private forces to attempt to do it is futile. Dangerous even.

If she becomes a threat rely on other superhumans to handle it. Just my interpetation. :yeshrug:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm liking the slow burn reveals.

I'm curious about the hexagon designs that keep on popping up too. Between that and the beekeeper dude who climbed out of the sewer last week - there seems to be some sort of beehive motif. I don't know if Wanda or Agnes is the queen bee in that analogy though :jbhmm:

There's at least one or two more jumps between decades to come to. Who or what sets Wanda off? :lupe:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
There's obviously someone else controlling this reality outside of Wanda. So either Wanda was sent into a town to stop Hydra or AIM or something and got caught in trouble and is using this tv show to give clues to whoever's watching the TV at the end. Or she got brainwashed by some crazy shyt and SWORD is trying to get in and prevent some wild shyt from happening.

Obviously we're looking at Memphisto or Grim Reaper

I assume the simple fact the twins were introduced that this is Mephisto involved

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm not sure if it makes sense for it to be AIM yet as a lot of AIM's key figures aren't in place yet in the MCU. What I don't understand is why SWORD is investigating this and not SHIELD. It almost implies that this is taking place off planet.

Iron Man 3's main villains were A.I.M without a MODOK or Scientist Supreme in sight. :manny: