Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
One of the best scenes for me was the part where Vision was beginning to figure stuff out. The camera was zooming in and the music was beginning to change. Then all of a sudden there was an edit and Vision went right back to what he said before and changed his tone. Like someone yelled “Cut”

I literally thought my Disney+ was acting up and rewinded it just to make sure I wasn’t tripping. But it was such a subtle edit and so quick you Damn near wouldn’t catch it if you won’t paying attention.

That was real smart on the editing team :obama:

Im glad they released the first 2 episodes first because viewers would have probably been scared off if they released them separately. But THIS episode was the perfect episode to draw the viewers back in and would make you want to go back to the first 2 episodes again. It’s literally spelled out for you in the beginning.

I’m also glad they don’t show scenes for next weeks episode. Keeping us on our toes every week and knowing nothing going into the next episode is smart.

Code

Banned
Daps
“At one point I was going to be in a tag, where you opened a sort of body bag drawer and there was the Vision,” Bettany tells his “WandaVision” co-star Elizabeth Olsen

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Interesting heating Wanda's accent return after she mentioned Pietro & Geraldine/Monica said he was killed by Ultron

Also Geraldine seemed to "break" character when she initially heard the stork, but didn't see it. Went from speaking like she was in the 70s and back to more contemporary tone.

Nobody can leave the town unless Wanda allows it i.e. the doctor going to Bermuda and all of a sudden his car breaks down. Plus the comment he made to Vision about trying to leave a small town.

Random:. I've never wanted to slide up in Olsen more than I did after this episode with all that heavy grunting she was doing :mjlit:

Word. Shorty growing on me:takedat:

Buggin, the only scrumptious character is teyonah :ohlawd:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is the black chick necklace
an upside down cross? If so, is she one of the bad guys then?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok now we cooking :wow:

Yep much better ep.

They should have aired the 3 eps at once I think it would have gotten received better.

Now we learned new things we didn't know from the trailers.

Looks like Wanda took over a whole town and everyone is being forced by her.

Now is she being manipulated or is she doing this on her own.
:patrice: