Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
It looks like SWORD has cordoned off the town. My question is do all the residents actually know they're trapped or are they actually brainwashed and have brief moments of clarity. Cause Agnes and Herb seemed to be just playing the role as if they're afraid of Wanda instead of actually being brainwashed, but Dottie was confused about the voice on radio in the last episode.

Also, not sure if this has been said yet, but this has almost exactly the same plot as an episode of The Twilight Zone called "Its A Good Life".

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
This reminds me of that Justice League episode "Legends"

John Stewart, Hawkgirl, J'onn J'onzz and the Flash are transported to a parallel world protected by a series of comic book heroes from Lantern's childhood

And they find out the town they're in is being controlled by someone

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Interesting heating Wanda's accent return after she mentioned Pietro & Geraldine/Monica said he was killed by Ultron

Also Geraldine seemed to "break" character when she initially heard the stork, but didn't see it. Went from speaking like she was in the 70s and back to more contemporary tone.

Nobody can leave the town unless Wanda allows it i.e. the doctor going to Bermuda and all of a sudden his car breaks down. Plus the comment he made to Vision about trying to leave a small town.

Random:. I've never wanted to slide up in Olsen more than I did after this episode with all that heavy grunting she was doing :mjlit:

Word. Shorty growing on me:takedat: