Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's why I didn't even bother to watch, judging by the trailer, I could tell it's another "fake deep" movie and those genre/concepts are usually trash imo.
giphy.gif

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all nikkas mad as Fukk about this :russ:. If a show makes you that mad,don't watch it.
Happens in every Marvel thread. nikkas showing up to the thread to announce to people that they not watching. Uh...then why the fukk are you in the thread? There are plenty of shows/movies I don't watch. Ain't no way I'm posting in a thread about it. :mjlol:

morris

Superstar
Daps
I thought Vision would be alive after Cap replaced all the stones at the end of Endgame ...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y'all nikkas mad as Fukk about this :russ:. If a show makes you that mad,don't watch it.

Happens in every Marvel thread. nikkas showing up to the thread to announce to people that they not watching. Uh...then why the fukk are you in the thread? There are plenty of shows/movies I don't watch. Ain't no way I'm posting in a thread about it. :mjlol:

I don’t watch Industry or Legacies and not one time have I been interested in entering those threads:lolbron:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Interesting heating Wanda's accent return after she mentioned Pietro & Geraldine/Monica said he was killed by Ultron

Also Geraldine seemed to "break" character when she initially heard the stork, but didn't see it. Went from speaking like she was in the 70s and back to more contemporary tone.

Nobody can leave the town unless Wanda allows it i.e. the doctor going to Bermuda and all of a sudden his car breaks down. Plus the comment he made to Vision about trying to leave a small town.

Random:. I've never wanted to slide up in Olsen more than I did after this episode with all that heavy grunting she was doing :mjlit: