Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Hoping Vision stays dead tbh. Rewatching his death scene in Infinity War and I forgot how cruel it was. :damn: But yeah, him staying dead would do Wanda more wonders for character development.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You know they could get over when Marvel was releasing shut at a regular clip because you got answers sooner rather than later and they were always releasing trailers and shut to 'breakdown'. But the pandemic killed the game and exposed them as just making shyt up to like an insane level. There are channels that have predicted Black Widow is going to Disney + like 5 different times. It's pitiful really.

but it’s all speculation anyway :dahell:

I prefer not to be spoiled. They’re basically doing the same thing this thread actually does. Breakdown, debate and speculate.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Oh they care about her..the youtube views on her over the last year is no mirage. Coli don't. They don't care about any female characters apparently. Whining about Shuri, Wonder Woman, Storm, etc. Every week there is more crying.
The irony of you posting this when this is really about you

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
exactly. People lumping what EA does with everyone else.
Emergency Awesome is the worst youtube channel for this type of stuff. Dude basically just comes up with wild theories and tries to act like they are rumors or eastereggs. Pure clickbait. He never knows shyt.

The best one for "sources" or insider info is grace randolph because she is actually connected. She used to work for DC and write comics and she has actual media credientials and gets interviews with people in the industry. When she sas sources she literally means someone in the the company. When other people say sources they mean a rumor they heard somewhere on an internet forum.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Emergency Awesome is the worst youtube channel for this type of stuff. Dude basically just comes up with wild theories and tries to act like they are rumors or eastereggs. Pure clickbait. He never knows shyt.

The best one for "sources" or insider info is grace randolph because she is actually connected. She used to work for DC and write comics and she has actual media credientials and gets interviews with people in the industry. When she sas sources she literally means someone in the the company. When other people say sources they mean a rumor they heard somewhere on an internet forum.
Completely agree, but at least Emergency Awesome conjecture about future developments are somewhat grounded and he doesn't go crazy extrapolating info from really nowhere. Other channels are WAY worse.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Brehs I'm ready for that new nightmare fuel. :banderas:
I already got that alarm set

SnarlingDigitalIsabellinewheatear-small.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That's why I didn't even bother to watch, judging by the trailer, I could tell it's another "fake deep" movie and those genre/concepts are usually trash imo.

its not even fake deep.

Niccas just want it to be something else that it’s not or atleast hasn’t got to yet.

Like I think people wanted it to start at the last 45 minute make of Endgame:yeshrug:

But it’s cool, everyone that hates or fake hates this show needs to get out of here:ld:

Atleast in the distant competition threads that’s what they been preaching.... so same energy :hubie: