Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Are people really not into the mystery of what the fukkery is going on? This isn't even a slow burn. They been steady thrown clues at us. Half the fun, like mando, will be the speculation.
There's nothing "fun" about speculation when folks are rehashing the same five theories over and over trying to be the 'I got it right' guy.

'OMG it's House Of M except she sold her soul to Mephisto too and secret spy agencies are infiltrating her reality bubble and this character and that character and that other character are all keeping track of her! Quicksilver's coming back, Magneto's in it, but what about Polaris? I never read a comic in my life so I don't even know who that is but I heard someone on a podcast with 16 subscribers mention her. IT HAS TO MEAN SOMETHING!'

:beli:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's nothing "fun" about speculation when folks are rehashing the same five theories over and over trying to be the 'I got it right' guy.

'OMG it's House Of M except she sold her soul to Mephisto too and secret spy agencies are infiltrating her reality bubble and this character and that character and that other character are all keeping track of her! Quicksilver's coming back, Magneto's in it, but what about Polaris? I never read a comic in my life so I don't even know who that is but I heard someone on a podcast with 16 subscribers mention her. IT HAS TO MEAN SOMETHING!'

:beli:

:russ::deadrose:

I stopped speculating and if it was mephisto all he going to do is take away there marriage and make them forget about it
:unimpressed:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Are people really not into the mystery of what the fukkery is going on? This isn't even a slow burn. They been steady thrown clues at us. Half the fun, like mando, will be the speculation.
I don’t think people really care about Wanda though.

The Mandalorian was a mystery as well as “ I will die for baby Yoda” attachment to the characters.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don’t think people really care about Wanda though.

The Mandalorian was a mystery as well as “ I will die for baby Yoda” attachment to the characters.
Oh they care about her..the youtube views on her over the last year is no mirage. Coli don't. They don't care about any female characters apparently. Whining about Shuri, Wonder Woman, Storm, etc. Every week there is more crying.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I always thought his page was pretty decent :manny:

At the end of the day, all of them are the same to a certain degree.
Its not decent
At all
I watch channels where they actually go over old stories that came out that i didn't know of

But shyt like this is just bad
And the person is always talking 1000 miles a minute saying nothing of substance

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Its not decent
At all
I watch channels where they actually go over old stories that came out that i didn't know of

But shyt like this is just bad
And the person is always talking 1000 miles a minute saying nothing of substance
You know they could get over when Marvel was releasing shut at a regular clip because you got answers sooner rather than later and they were always releasing trailers and shut to 'breakdown'. But the pandemic killed the game and exposed them as just making shyt up to like an insane level. There are channels that have predicted Black Widow is going to Disney + like 5 different times. It's pitiful really.