Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It’s probably not gonna get to where people are hoping it gets to till ep 4 or 5.

If the suggested strategy is to “skip” to later eps. But the be confused and ask dumb questions that could’ve easily be understood by watching the first few episodes.

Then the purpose of watching this show is pointless :russ:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think anybody was expecting anything like that. There wasn't even a single piece of action in the trailers for Wandavision. I just don't think it's unreasonable to ask for a show to be interesting from episode 1 and not have to invest an hour or more into it before it becomes entertaining.

Like I said before, I'll give it to ep 4 to gain my interest. If it's still boring after that I'll just watch some Youtube spoiler reviews after the series is done if I'm curious about anything in the show. From a person who's loved everything the MCU has put out (except Iron First and Iron-Man 3) I'm highly disappointed that a show starring my favorite MCU female character can't hold my interest in the first 2 episodes.

I'll tell you like I told the other breh, you might want to wait a few weeks and skip to ep 3 before you drive in because the first 2 episodes aren't very engaging. I'm hoping that it gets better later on because I know some series take a awhile to get going.

to each his own, most people are finding it interesting and enjoying it :yeshrug:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Ok I like this. I like how they are handling this second episode. It's less like house of m and more like the "it's a good life" episode of the Twilight Zone
Yh seems to be more from this vision comic
clean.jpg

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't Black Widow supposed to be released before Wandavision? I wonder what does the introduction of the multiverse have to do with a Nat prequel besides reportedly teasing the next big villain. Also odd that they'd choose a deceased Avenger to be the first movie for Phase 4.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't Black Widow supposed to be released before Wandavision? I wonder what does the introduction of the multiverse have to do with a Nat prequel besides reportedly teasing the next big villain. Also odd that they'd choose a deceased Avenger to be the first movie for Phase 4.

yes, but it was never planned to be multiverse related, I think it’s going to be pretty self contained story wise apart from some things that’ll show up or be referenced later, same as F&WS, Shang Chi, Thor, Hawkeye ect...think iron man 3

only things I think are multiverse related in phase 4 are WV, Loki, DS2 & SM3