Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
I assume as more people question the reality of the world Wanda created, Wanda will kill them/make them go away which in turns will make this get darker and darker until she spirals out of control. I assume her breaking point will be how this ends which brings in Dr.Strange to correct things
yeah once she realized vision is dead and she didn't have kids, she's going to lose her shyt

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I assume they're also going to spoof shows from more recent eras.

Happy days, All in the Family, and maybe Friends in the 90s?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I trust it but I’m just not a comic book super hero show geek. I’ll watch if it transcends that demographic.

You just gotta believe brother..... take the leap of faith:mjlit:

Or just skip it and wait till Black Widow or the next movie after drops:usure:

Daps
Yeah but probably not in the way that you think.

I think Monica is Geraldine, probably sent in by sword to be their eyes so they can survey this reality and figure out whose doing this. But as a side effect on going into the reality she got amnesia.

I think sword will help her remember what she's doing but she will get caught and the get kicked out by wanda.

She also might be a skrull pretending to be monica also, but I'm not sure yet.

Daps
Yeah but probably not in the way that you think.

I think Monica is Geraldine, probably sent in by sword to be their eyes so they can survey this reality and figure out whose doing this. But as a side effect on going into the reality she got amnesia.

I think sword will help her remember what she's doing but she will get caught and the get kicked out by wanda.

She also might be a skrull pretending to be monica also, but I'm not sure yet.

Who is Monica? I'm missing the reference. Is she a character in the comics?

I never kept up with Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver outside of them being Magnetos children.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Who is Monica? I'm missing the reference. Is she a character in the comics?

I never kept up with Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver outside of them being Magnetos children.

Shes the black girl. First appeared in the Captain Marvel movie. In the comics she has powers and is a superhero. Not sure if she will get them in the MCU yet.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
lol yo nikkaz expecting infinity war
I don't think anybody was expecting anything like that. There wasn't even a single piece of action in the trailers for Wandavision. I just don't think it's unreasonable to ask for a show to be interesting from episode 1 and not have to invest an hour or more into it before it becomes entertaining.

Like I said before, I'll give it to ep 4 to gain my interest. If it's still boring after that I'll just watch some Youtube spoiler reviews after the series is done if I'm curious about anything in the show. From a person who's loved everything the MCU has put out (except Iron First and Iron-Man 3) I'm highly disappointed that a show starring my favorite MCU female character can't hold my interest in the first 2 episodes.

Is this good? :patrice:
I don’t wanna watch just for the hype :hubie:

I'll tell you like I told the other breh, you might want to wait a few weeks and skip to ep 3 before you drive in because the first 2 episodes aren't very engaging. I'm hoping that it gets better later on because I know some series take a awhile to get going.

Last edited: