R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It has that I love lucy feel lmao i fukks with it
Eventually we used to watch all those re runs..I love Lucy, Bewitched, Brady Bunch....I used to get irritated by Leave It to Beaver. It was just too silly. Too weak..lol. the females made the other shows easy to watch.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
This show is weird as fukk. She must be in some kind of prison or something. I have heard a ton of theories as to who's in control. The 4:3 aspect is a nice touch.

Im in for the slow burn:ehh:

Normally I'd write this off as wack, but I trust Feige.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

bova-comics-a3f03fa9-96fc-46bb-8b1c-7636acb7d0e-resize-750.jpeg

main-qimg-949177c62393d8af9c2f2bebcb5136c1

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
lol yo nikkaz expecting infinity war
Nyggas in here spitting "I'm ready to quit after next week. Not thrilling enough. " They know damn well there is a major pay off coming..just like in the Wire, Sopranos, Endgame, Dark Knight, etc. Hilarious.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I think yall Marvel stans gotta realize not everyone got the patience to wait for a slow burn or all that stuff. There's a lot of casuals that want to get enthralled right away and when they don't, it's a wrap. This isn't a new concept that only Marvel faces. Yall don't have to go at every poster in here who isn't feeling the show so far lol. :russ:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Theories, not really spoilers....

It's not 100% known what's going on yet. The main theory is Wanda (who can control reality in the comics....although the movies haven't really touched on that yet) created an alternate reality where she and Vision (who is obviously dead) can live happily ever after. The reality is so convincing even she forgets she created it.

A similar situation happened in the comics, in a story called "Avengers: Disassembled" and "House Of M".

Anyway, in the comics she goes crazy and damn near ends all of reality.

This show ties into the next Dr. Strange movie "The Multi-Verse Of Madness" which deals with alternate realities and time lines. Wanda is in that movie too, probably helping Strange deal with everything she fukks up during this series.

It's just a guess but this show is probably how they'll introduce mutants, the X-Men, F4, etc. because it opens up alternate realities.

Fred.
If dr strange pops up at the end of this series, :wow: