Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Its not a TV network in the traditional sense. But if you want to make Netflix comparisons, they did have an original series until 2013. It took them 3 years before a different series was launched. Looking af Netflix now, yeah they have a lot of content, but you cant ignore how long it took them to get to this point.

And obviously, Netflix isn't bound to one studio, so they are going to naturally have more content than Disney.

Stop.

Disney does not have material for a steaming service because they did not make quality worth a damn. My whole entire child hood to adult life.
To launch a binge service.

It is just like WWE launching a network.
It initially failed. So just like disney. WWE and Disney completely lacking real high quality products. Have and has had to delve into. this carny take on Disney takes over koch. penny stock slash streaming brand of low quality production and now service. To save face.
As they are to inept. to actually make consistent high quality concurrent programming. As they will only misappropriate and seize licenses. They do not know how to create a product. Then make it high quality concurrently good at all.
I mean look at the failure to do proper discovery for the very thread we are in. As they are rehashing the worst comic book angle in history. Just to revenue grab and make a xmen versus avengers money grab film. Which is built in the exact reason marvel does not own themselves to this day. While currently ruining rradership on pirpose for their print wing at marvel. Who also does not have any quality for the past twenty five year as well. Plus, no wherewithal that the last time they failed to do a discovery. They ruined STAR WARS NOT ONCE BUT TWICE.

as a matter of fact,..
they ruined it first in the early 1980's at the end height of return of the jedi.
plus did not one ounce of discovery.
then failed to do a discovery,.....
COUNT FROM SEASAME STREET : NOT ONE DECADE, NOT TWO DECADE,..NOT THREE DECADE,..ALMOST FOUR DECADES LATER..AH AH..!!

an educated man knows the udc level bullshyt you ignorant theory to destroy black boys vics are on. i was a hated and voted the most conceited and beast in public school.

MJF: i am better than these goofies and dey all know been known it.

Art Barr

Seems people fail to do the same discovery Disney did. Then think they smart. While not knowing they are far from prescient. to the poison they are diving into. Ignorance is not an excuse and i do not find bliss in ignorance.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Its not a TV network in the traditional sense. But if you want to make Netflix comparisons, they did have an original series until 2013. It took them 3 years before a different series was launched. Looking af Netflix now, yeah they have a lot of content, but you cant ignore how long it took them to get to this point.

And obviously, Netflix isn't bound to one studio, so they are going to naturally have more content than Disney.

HBO Max is a fairer comparison to D+ but that HBO catalogue alone >>>. And the more adult oriented content is key. Disney needs to figure a way to have more adult oriented content outside of their big name up franchises. That's why Netflix will always be fine. Same with HBO max.

Disney has to get that original programming up, and they will in due time. But they'll never be a true competitor to HBO Mac and Netflix because of their content

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Do y'all really discuss this series frfr.

Or is this just a circle jerk of marvel marks. Who are fufu as hell and don't own not one back issue worth a cot damn. Plus do not know comics or the brain trust of source material like Disney too.

Reading through this thread.
No one seems to know anything frfr.

Plus no one has talked about this shyt like they know it frfr.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
HBO Max is a fairer comparison to D+ but that HBO catalogue alone >>>. And the more adult oriented content is key. Disney needs to figure a way to have more adult oriented content outside of their big name up franchises. That's why Netflix will always be fine. Same with HBO max.

Disney has to get that original programming up, and they will in due time.

HBO max is trash.
Disney = trash
Netflix = trash

All streaming services are trash.

As they spent the last twenty five Plus years making steve-o's dad runs UNITED daughters of the confederacy America made buffoonery and ignorance as a product.
Plus did so. While originally being defiant to the actual fanbase, readership and consumer all in one fell swoop.

That is why all these companies before the original fall of the internet were hesitant to even be internet based outside of coke and Chicago located abc. That originally the abc Disney news subsidiary. Was so defiant against the internet. The internet lead for their whole company was the sports caster.

So i know these companies are inept as fukk. Plus have complete disconnect. That here we are. Revisiting the worst angle ever written in cimic history. That is improperly launched when it does but need to be. Yet it exists because a procurement auditor. Noticed it had a spreadsheet bump in profit from a desperate revenue grab initiated by indie no talent hacks running marvel. Plus why marvel no longer owns itself as well.

Art Barr

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
HBO max is trash.
Disney = trash
Netflix = trash

All streaming services are trash.

As they spent the last twenty five Plus years making steve-o's dad runs UNITED daughters of the confederacy America made buffoonery and ignorance as a product.
Plus did so. While originally being defiant to the actual fanbase, readership and consumer all in one fell swoop.

That is why all these companies before the original fall of the internet were hesitant to even be internet based outside of coke and Chicago located abc. That originally the abc Disney news subsidiary. Was so defiant against the internet. The internet lead for their whole company was the sports caster.

So i know these companies are inept as fukk. Plus have complete disconnect. That here we are. Revisiting the worst angle ever written in cimic history. That is improperly launched when it does but need to be. Yet it exists because a procurement auditor. Noticed it had a spreadsheet bump in profit from a desperate revenue grab initiated by indie no talent hacks running marvel. Plus why marvel no longer owns itself as well.

Art Barr

That HBO catalogue alone makes Max not trash fam.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Right. I’m loving the mystery of this shyt. Some pleasantvile shyt

There is no mystery.

You watching them play with poison.
When this is Disney. They are supposed to have capital to do a discovery. So as rhey do nut administer poison to a blockbuster property and license. Yet we see they are redoing the same thing they did with star wars. Then gon be wondering wtf happened. When anyone in the know already knew wtf would happen.

Art Barr

That bicepless mouse and his misappropriation face ass googles and mouseketeer hat. Failed to recognize the label on this rat poison for this trap set amoungst the acquired license at marvel.

That bicepless ass mouse did not see the poison label at all.

Art Barr

HAN SOLO : I GOT A FUNNY FEELING BOUT'S ALL DIS.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That HBO catalogue alone makes Max not trash fam.

Sorry but hbo max is trash.
Only movie you should need hbo max for is not there. Which is the godfather epic.
That is the only thing on HBO worth it.

HBO don't even have old aba footage like it should. So naw...hbo is garbage.

Wonder woman 84 proves my point rather well.
As warner is so stoopid. They not eve ln smart enough to compare like parts.
Wonder woman is in competition to marvel/disney wholeheartedly. Wonder woman is a debuting world war II period piece film franchise just like cap America right.
So where is the winter soldier level followup to wonder woman at?

I make and close my case.

Art Barr

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no mystery.

When this is Disney. They are supposed to have capital to do a discovery. So as rhey do nut administer poison to a blockbuster property and license. Yet we see they are redoing the same thing they did with star wars. Then gon be wondering wtf happened. When anyone in the know already knew wtf would happen.

Art Barr

That bicepless mouse and his misappropriation face ass googles and mouseketeer hat. Failed to recognize the label on this rat poison for this trap set amoungst the acquired license at marvel.

Art Barr

Unless you work for Marvel studios you have literally no idea how this is going to go, just because you know your shyt comic wise

this is still a mystery to literally anybody outside of marvel lol

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
There is no mystery.

Art Barr

Art Barr

Why are you even here then?

Your opinion doesnt matter.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Wanda finding the helicopter in the bushes was shades of Hitchcock

Don't matter how many nerd references they make. While never knowing the braintrust of the west coast avengers alternatively tho. All this easter egg hunting and i don't see any commentary in this thread about the elephant in the room at the end of the day. After this aired either. Plus i know only one person other than me knows what is going on. So y'all all foo as fukk in this thread and the film division ward right now too.

Art Barr

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
To all of you that like this show, you should check out "Legion". At least season 1, which is one of the best comic adaptations ever. I won't say which arc they cover, but it's one of the best known and they do it justice. But the show is very odd. By the end of the season it's all explained but that shyt is way the fukk out there, far more than this.

Season 2-3 you can skip. They weren't bad but season 1 is incredible.

Fred.

FluidPoisedJuliabutterfly-max-1mb.gif

Amazing sequence. The distorted screams. D+ kids would be traumatized if we got something like this in WandaVision:sadbron:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I dont want to but I HAVE to.

Edit.

Last page looks so much better now.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Unless you work for Marvel studios you have literally no idea how this is going to go just because you know your shyt comic wise

Yes,...i do.
All because i understand the braintrust and am actually accredited and worked as a pro comic book penciler and letter at seventeen before i was eighteen years legal before leaving for college as well.
Plus i know you don't know the source material at all tk even critique. You are just in this thread to try to chime in with the other toy peanut gallery rakin like they know and they do not. It is obvious they in general do not.

Art Barr