Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Finished watching the first 2 episodes. This feels weird.....and I like it! It really seems like everyone had fun doing this. It reminds of Nick at Nite. Definitely takes me back to those days. I don’t mind the slow burn for the big pay off down the road. I like how it’s slowly putting things together instead hitting you all at once. It builds suspense and intrigue.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I'm actually happy this isn't the same ole shyt from Marvel. Falcon & Winter Soldier went from my most anticipated one of these series because it seemed to be more of what I'm used to....to one of my least for that very same reason. It seems to be the most "MCUish" out of all the upcoming series.

I'm a big superhero fan but I was starting to get Marvel fatigue. The pandemic postponing all of Marvel's new content was actually refreshing for me. I'm not as excited as I was pre-Endgame but I care enough to check out everything when it drops.

But WandaVision's style is great to me. i was as surprised as many to find out just how much of a slow burn it is, but the throwback humor actually got a few legit chuckles out of me and there's enough references to "the real world" and acknowledgement that there's something not quite right to keep the 50's stuff from getting too annoying. But I am hoping to see more significant progress in the next 2 eps. Such as what's happening outside this delusion.

All in all I enjoyed it and look forward to more.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I'm a big superhero fan but I was starting to get Marvel fatigue. The pandemic postponing all of Marvel's new content was actually refreshing. I'm not as excited as I was pre-Endgame but I care enough to check out everything when it drops.
I feel ya. The postponement was a well-needed rest after being hit over the head with so much content through the years. I'm actually more intrigued for what's to come.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:gucci:

My nikka... @Ironman was smashing multiple random thots in his first movie alone. they showed him in the bed with her and even showed her waking up the next morning naked :dwillhuh:

And you had to go all the way back the movies they were making before they were owned by Disney lol

Not to say it wasn't a little hyperbolic but real shyt. One of the most common complaints about the MCU is lack of sexuality and knowing the sit com angle I was def paying close attention to how they would remedy some of the legit criticisms.

Disney has given them the budgets to do amazing things but they have also limited them quite a bit.

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
I’m actually enjoying this. I love the nostalgic feel, the old school humor and the hints that this is a distorted reality. I don’t mind the pacing of it. I know it’s going to be worth it in the end

Anybody notice one of the words written inside the watch on that commercial the second episode? :wow:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Who was the manhole dude and what is SWORD?

I've heard of 2 of the 3 :unimpressed:

fukk kind of name is Boss :unimpressed:
Is Boss the one you haven't heard of? She was cool but never really blew up except forma couple tracks. This the 1st one she was on.

My only gripe is the credits take up a third of the episode:martin:
Man..when I saw the credits rollingat 22 minutes I just knew something was after the credits

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
What? I think its pretty goddamn obvious that its building to reality warping and Feige now saying she's the most powerful Avenger in the entire run after hyping Carol as just that over a year ago.
Haven’t been following any MCU news...I’m just basing my opinion on what we seen on Wanda in the past.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's interesting. I can't lie, though, I was hoping
They were trapped in the Mojoverse for maximum fukkery

I'm not familiar with SW and Vision's books, so I went in not knowing anything to expect.
He don't have the power to put Wanda in his TV gimmick...

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
J7dp1pA.jpg

Who ever the idiot is who agreed to write and drew this. Plus the editor is inept.

Play with poison breh.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
that's part of my point. They don't have the original programming volume yet to even entertain a binge format.

They should.
Yet are we gonna have that discussion.
Or are we gonna have the other real discussion in this thread?
As to why Disney does not have the content?

Art Barr

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They should.
Yet are we gonna have that discussion.
Or are we gonna have the other real discussion in this thread?
As to why Disney does not have the content?

Art Barr

Its not a TV network in the traditional sense. But if you want to make Netflix comparisons, they did have an original series until 2013. It took them 3 years before a different series was launched. Looking af Netflix now, yeah they have a lot of content, but you cant ignore how long it took them to get to this point.

And obviously, Netflix isn't bound to one studio, so they are going to naturally have more content than Disney.