Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

How Benedict Cumberbatch's Dr. Strange Almost Appeared in 'WandaVision'

White women really finnessed the world into making them infallible victims

yeah you can tell the stuff in movies be so forced. i think phase 4 marvel gonna be good but its gonna be strained by so much femi/lgbt political correctness. they did Isiah bradley storyline on cap/win so you know they gonna have balance that out with a whole lotta femi/lgbt themes in the upcoming shows and movies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

How Benedict Cumberbatch's Dr. Strange Almost Appeared in 'WandaVision'

White women really finnessed the world into making them infallible victims

yeah you can tell the stuff in movies be so forced. i think phase 4 marvel gonna be good but its gonna be strained by so much femi/lgbt political correctness. they did Isiah bradley storyline on cap/win so you know they gonna have balance that out with a whole lotta femi/lgbt themes in the upcoming shows and movies.

In all fairness:russ:

No one really is wrong and multiple things can be true.

Yes, it would’ve been dope for Strange to be in this

Yes, white woman doing too much

But also Yes, Dr Strange would’ve taken so much from Wanda on this show:russ:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Strange would have taken away from Wanda, but Evan Peters accomplished that. Should have scrapped the commercials if they weren't going to lead to the Strange reveal.
marvel movies dont seem like they're going to be any longer if Im going based on the Black Widow runtime (2h13m) that might not be good. A lot of their recent films have some weird pacing and having Strange in an episode of Wandavision could do quite a bit for the development of the storyline for MoM. Imo movies like

Wandavision BARELY even explained Agatha and Wanda's connection to magic, the history of it, how it works etc which might have to be summed up in MoM, and that might hurt the storyline of the film. There's also quite a bit to cover now in MoM with the introduction of the Wandavision show.

-the book of the dammed
-agatha's magic vs. ancient ones magic
-an entire multiverse (only briefly introduced in dr strange film and hinted in spiderman)
-wanda's newfound powers (is she good or bad now?)

its quite a bunch of shyt to cover and if marvel intends of just dropping another 2h10m film, all this shyt might be summed up in a couple half-assed scenes which might ruin the film. If we get slightly longer films (15-20 minutes) that could also be a solution :manny:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
marvel movies dont seem like they're going to be any longer if Im going based on the Black Widow runtime (2h13m) that might not be good. A lot of their recent films have some weird pacing and having Strange in an episode of Wandavision could do quite a bit for the development of the storyline for MoM. Imo movies like

Wandavision BARELY even explained Agatha and Wanda's connection to magic, the history of it, how it works etc which might have to be summed up in MoM, and that might hurt the storyline of the film. There's also quite a bit to cover now in MoM with the introduction of the Wandavision show.

-the book of the dammed
-an entire multiverse (only briefly introduced in dr strange film and hinted in spiderman)

its quite a bunch of shyt to cover and if marvel intends of just dropping another 2h10m film, all this shyt might be summed up in a couple half-assed scenes which might ruin the film. If we get slightly longer films (15-20 minutes) that could also be a solution :manny:

Yeah this show all in all failed to do the proper world building it needed to do to expand the horizons of Dr. Strange 2, and the MCU in general.

It tip toed around every single question we wanted to know the answer to :francis:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Just dropped the Agatha witch shyt out of nowhere lol

Kat dennings character was annoying as fukk

when the hell did Monica get powers? I really should stop taking long breaks between watching these movies/shows

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

when the hell did Monica get powers? I really should stop taking long breaks between watching these movies/shows

It was clear as day when she got her powers. They told us she was gonna get powers early on, then she had a whole 10 minute segment where she got her powers and then used those powers for the first time :dead:

If you don't know how she got them, lay off the edibles :dead:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

None of that happened "out of nowhere" fam lol, like if you watched the show you saw both things coming a mile away.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
It was clear as day when she got her powers. They told us she was gonna get powers early on, then she had a whole 10 minute segment where she got her powers and then used those powers for the first time :dead:

If you don't know how she got them, lay off the edibles :dead:
:russ: I don’t recall any of that.

Time to get a fukking brain MRI

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

-the book of the dammed

Yeah this show all in all failed to do the proper world building it needed to do to expand the horizons of Dr. Strange 2, and the MCU in general.

It tip toed around every single question we wanted to know the answer to :francis:

I think it's a bit unfair to knock the show for the bold.

A bit of world building is always in play when it comes to Marvel projects. But I think that being that this is the first MCU project we had since Endgame/FFH, people were expecting it to be the jumping off point for everything that had been reported about the direction of the MCU in it's absence.

Truth is It was an ambitious project that was supposed to come 3rd or 4th in the new line-up. The larger narrative did not belong to the writer. She was supposed to tell a story about Wanda and Vision, not mutants and the history of magic and witchcraft. I think Wanda and Vision's story were told well and the unanswered questions that had seeds planted in this show will have ample opportunity to be answered in DS 2, Moonknight, Blade, potential ghostrider projects and so on.

Dumping all that exposition into the intimate story about grief would have fukked things up even more. In fact, as much as I love the show, one of the things that really nagged at me was Agatha talking/explaining too fukking much about witchcraft. Your power exceeds the sorcerer supreme!

bytch SHUT UP :hhh:

If you wanna show me that's she's more powerful than Strange, SHOW ME, don't tell me. You could have removed that whole scene with her up on the rooftop like a weather cock and I'd still know that she's stronger than Dr. Strange...you know how?

Her ability to bi-locate, operating the astral body while still awake.

You would have needed even more episodes of a show that needed LESS to do a good job of 'showing' even a fraction of the shyt people say they were looking for from this show, aside from the actual story being told.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think it's a bit unfair to knock the show for the bold.

A bit of world building is always in play when it comes to Marvel projects. But I think that being that this is the first MCU project we had since Endgame/FFH, people were expecting it to be the jumping off point for everything that had been reported about the direction of the MCU in it's absence.

Truth is It was an ambitious project that was supposed to come 3rd 4th in the new line-up. The larger narrative did not belong to the writer. She was supposed to tell a story about Wanda and Vision, not mutants and the history of magic and witchcraft. I think Wanda and Vision's story were told well and the unanswered questions that had seeds planted in this show will have ample opportunity to be answered in DS 2, Moonknight, Blade, potential ghostrider projects and so on.

Dumping all that exposition into the intimate story about grief would have fukked things up even more. In fact, as much as I love the show, the few things that really nag at me was Agatha talking/explaining too fukking much about witchcraft. Your power exceeds the sorcerer supreme!

bytch SHUT UP :hhh:

If you wanna show me that's she's more powerful than Strange, SHOW ME, don't tell me. You could have removed that whole scene with her up on the rooftop like a weather cock and I'd still know that she's stronger than Dr. Strange...you know how?

You would have needed even more episodes of a show that needed LESS to do a good job of 'showing' even a fraction of the shyt people say they were looking for from this show, aside from the actual story being told.

I agree with the 2nd half but that one exposition episode could have still addressed more things and they chose not to. For example it just glossed over the mutant question, and didn't explain whatsoever what the actual Scarlet Witch is, and it all it would have took is maybe 5-10 minutes of dialogue within that episode.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
@Brandsdale

I agree with you about the length of DS 2 all the loose ends from WandaVision.

I know Scott Derickson originally wanted this to be such a smaller, true to life horror movie. Now that they got Rami and a clear vision for this movie kind of expanding a whole sub-genre within the MCU, they have to make it epic. 2 and a half hour flick for that is the bare minimum. They can most certainly fukk it up, but I don't feel too worried about it.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

-the book of the dammed

Both Agatha and The Ancient One (as well as Dr Strange and Wanda) draw their powers from other dimensions. Even the concept of hell in the MCU is a dimension.

Dimensions = multiverse.

But you're trying to get an explaining on the multiverse in a cinematic universe where space ships have the ability to jump to other galaxies in the time in takes to microwave popcorn :dead:

And Wanda being good or bad is subjective. Technically she was an avenger up until Civil War, then she was in limbo.

The movies have easter eggs to set up other shyt. When Wanda and Pietro were introduced everyone knew they were mutants, but because Fox owned the rights, they couldn't call them that. It was assumed they got their powers from the infinity stone but it was NEVER fully explained, leaving the door cracked to allow future explanation and expansion. Now we know They already had powers. The infinity stone merely unlocked and enhanced them.

And I got a feeling, the 3 infinity stone snaps that took place on earth by Thanos, Banner and Stark, will unlock mutant powers.

We also know from watching wandavision, that the infinity stones elements are comprised of CBMR (cosmic background microwave radiation) which it probably what triggers the unlocking of said powers.

So you see, there is a lot that has already been explained, if you look at all of the movies and put them together.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I agree with the 2nd half but that one exposition episode could have still addressed more things and they chose not to. For example it just glossed over the mutant question, and didn't explain whatsoever what the actual Scarlet Witch is, and it all it would have took is maybe 5-10 minutes of dialogue within that episode.
The mutant part is there they jusy didn't make a big deal about it which is way more organic. This is the first time anyone has ever insinuated someone was born with powers on earth. So they can't be saying 'muntant this' and 'muntant that' because she is the only one. There aren't enough of them to be a term in the MCU.
And they explicitly explained what the actual Scarlett Witch is. Something so rare an expert in witchcraft only knew it as a myth. And the myth is someone able to do 'spontaneous creation' with no witchcraft training.