Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think both are meh but quicksilver is not a great character to begin with
the slo-mo scene was done to death so i don’t know why people went crazy over it

Hack Snyder destroyed the slow mo for me..... So I wasn’t impressed. MQS atleast Understood the assignment and physically looked the part.

FQS looked like a Cosplay nicca at a college Halloween costume party.

If anyone wants to fight me.... I got coli goons:yeshrug:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I hated the Avengers' Quicksilver. When I saw Evan Peters show up as Quicksilver I got hype cause I like the X Men and he was one of the good parts of the last 3 X Men movies. I also got done watching AHS seasons too. When he was revealed to be Boner or w/e I felt like they played with my emotions.

got ya....they def fukked with nikkas heads...I never thought he was actually QS but I didnt think it would play out that way- I do think Evans will be back in the MCU

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

My beef is that no one really calls him out. Unless there is a good explanation for Strange not being on the show, it makes him look reckless. When Loki was on Earth in Ragnarok, Strange made it his mission to get him off of his world. Wanda has thousands under her control and was spiraling out of control, yet he's nowhere to be found?

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Why scrap Strange tho?

I honestly thought that’s what the commercials were, a message fro him to Wanda to get over that ish and fix what she messed up...it would have lead perfectly into Dr Strange 2 and would’ve still been cohesive if folks didn’t have Disney+ and only kept up with the MCU in the theater

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Why scrap Strange tho?

I honestly thought that’s what the commercials were, a message fro him to Wanda to get over that ish and fix what she messed up...it would have lead perfectly into Dr Strange 2 and would’ve still been cohesive if folks didn’t have Disney+ and only kept up with the MCU in the theater
I think the reasoning they gave made sense. They didn't want a male character to come in at the last minute and save the day in a female lead series. Critics would've torn that to pieces. Which is why i thought they should've had mordo show up instead at the end and kill of Agatha, saying too many sorcerers and show that he is tracking Wanda or something.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I think the reasoning they gave made sense. They didn't want a male character to come in at the last minute and save the day in a female lead series. Critics would've torn that to pieces. Which is why i thought they should've had mordo show up instead at the end and kill of Agatha, saying too many sorcerers and show that he is tracking Wanda or something.

that makes sense...I could’ve lived with Strange helping but Wanda ultimately fixing everything herself. Like Strange using the commercials to “wake” Wanda up, they could’ve continued the relationship (wizards not romantic) in the DS2 movie.

I think we are going to see Agatha again for sure, that’s why I don’t like the idea of Mordo killing her. But everything else you said I feel and pretty much agree with.

Would’ve been cool to see Strange if only for a second or two, instead of the FQS who was nothing but a misdirection anyway. Overall I really enjoyed WV and put it slightly ahead of CAatWS only bc I was really invested in the episodes (Thanks Eric Voss/NewRockstars lol) I enjoyed talking the plot out each week with my wife and sister (and bro in law) who are all big MCU fans

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

The fact this came down to a hero/villain confrontation is what the problem is though.

If Strange were just trying to help her and the work to end it was Monica and Wanda against herself then it would have worked.

A therapist isn’t the hero of the person doing the hard work.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

They could have easily edited the commercials out. Also, they could have had Strange save her from herself in that she doesn't understand the full grasp of her powers. They half assed the approach and the explanation. She would have still be the focus. She's just too reckless with her power.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That will be confronted..I doubt he could save her from herself because she knew what she did was extreme. No mind control here.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Honestly Strange not showing up was a dumb decision. :manny:

The fact that the entirety of "Wandavision" happened and he didn't try to stop it at any point makes him seem incompetent.

Hopefully they address it at some point in the future.

Fred.
He messed up in House of M..which is why he lost the Sorcerer Supreme title. She has a pattern of punking this guy out.