Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
All magic in the mcu comes from other dimensions thats the definition of magic in the MCU basically. The Ancient One drew fron the dark dimensions hence part of the reason mordo went rogue in the first place and she didnt have a mark.
Word very true

I think this sums it up perfectly as well-

Would be interesting to see how magic expands the MCU. I’m wondering why magic even looks different between characters, like why is agathas aura purple but wandas is red. I think part of it has to do with where you learn magic or what book you studied (which would yield which dimension you’re probably drawing power from). I’m sure reading the dark hold will produce different results as oppose to reading texts from agomoto or ancient one

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
wandavision-emmy-awards-1267611.jpeg

cf1dfd653df97a173ca9807e8e924eeaf1a66dda.gifv

They deserve it.​

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah you right, she got done super dirty. And I think you could logically work your way up to where she's at now from there.

The issue is, it's one thing to get on your Carmen Sandiego steeze and steal some art or do dirt to pad your pockets. It's another for you to start making conscious decisions that lead to mass murder and chaos. While I'm sure there's a decent amount of disconnect you can have from all of that (like a drug dealer), I think that edges her toward irredeemable.

If that's where we are with her, as much as a cop at out as it would be....I'ma need a little more justification than The Avenger homies left me on stuck :laugh:

Secret invasion is upon us and despite her circumstances she's lookin kinda sus...

:leostare:

Well she's been on the run since "Civil War" so this is what....5-6 years later?

I imagine being a former SHIELD agent at some point she decided to put her skill set to use. Not saying that justifies what she's doing....I'd say she is pretty much irredeemable....but when it comes down to that, or being a victim....I can't say it's really a stretch that she chose the path she's on.
Then again, as far as her being irredeemable....they tried to turn Zemo into a side kick for Sam and Bucky. So :francis: Marvel will probably try to pull a redemption arc out of their ass at some point in the future. Especially if there's a much bigger threat looming.

Fred.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Isn’t Kang a time traveler?

They (Kangs) are a bit more than that. They are multiverse travellers and because of all of his messing there are more than one of him.

Kang connects to the TVA in Loki (which you have no doubt seen).

"Despite their claims, the TVA's influence over time is not absolute. The scope of their influence is bordered by Alioth in the distant past as well as Kang the Conquero"
Time Variance Authority - Wikipedia

Also besides What If/Spiderverse being a cartoon

Spidey 3: No Way Home has multiple Spidey's and Molina (from Spidey 2) as Doc Ock and Foxx as Electro

Marvel fans are convinced Spider-Man villain return teases worrying MCU arrival

+ What If ..

Dr Strange to Loki is two events.

That is what the "etc" was for ... There are more than two.. see above and below.

That’s hardly a ten part Infinity Saga story.

Phase 4 just got started. It has more MV movies than phase 1 had Infinity Gauntlet movies.

They haven't fleshed out all of the plots yet even but ..

Thor 4

Thor vs. Gorr .. with multiple Thors. Old Thor + Young Thor did ... in the comics.

Wanda Vision

Need I say more .. Nexus. Kids in Darkhold dimension ...

-

You could add to those Dr. Strange 1 and Endgame to those as well .. plus , Ant Man 1 and 2, Thor 1 and 2 all contained the concept.

Also time-travel and branch realities are related concepts in the MCU. Time travel + actions create branch realities.

0H3vnDi.png

also

"The Multiverse is the “Next Step in the Evolution of the MCU,” Says Marvel’s Kevin Feige
I always wanted to do time travel, which we finally got to do in Endgame. The multiverse is the next step in the evolution of the MCU and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is going to crack it open in ways that will have repercussions for a Disney+ series before it that’s not WandaVision and for movies after it in a big fun way.”
.slashfilm.com/mcu-multiverse-kevin-feige/

anyway ... :yeshrug:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I don’t think the multiverse is going to play a main event going forward. Too expensive bringing back actors. I think there’s a story they want to tell but otherwise it’s one off events.

Loki episode 1 early review in ..

multiverse confirmed ... :ufdup: effects said to affect all heroes ,,, rewriting all realities for all heroes .

revisiting older films - incl phase 1 ..

says emergency awesome

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Loki episode 1 early review in ..

multiverse confirmed ... :ufdup: effects said to affect all heroes ,,, rewriting all realities for all heroes .

revisiting older films - incl phase 1 ..

says emergency awesome

:stopitslime:

Other variants played by the same actor ain’t a main event.

This is a Loki series. When we get Age of Apocalypse or Heroes Reborn level ramifications that is an event. Half the MCU lost 5 years and you losing your mind cause of an alternate Loki.

Get back to me when it’s affecting every movie in the MCU like the infinity saga

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:stopitslime:

Other variants played by the same actor ain’t a main event.

This is a Loki series. When we get Age of Apocalypse or Heroes Reborn level ramifications that is an event. Half the MCU lost 5 years and you losing your mind cause of an alternate Loki.

The man said "guest stars" .. i.e. NOT Loki. Did you actually watch the video. Spelling it out for you, they will show the Infinity Saga took place within the MCU multiverse by replaying elements of phase 1. ts= 6m13s.

i.e. multiverse will be a bigger theme than IS as everything in IS will be shown to have taken place within the MV,

Anyway I think we are done here. :manny:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Nah breh.

In movie/tv writing, which the MCU, is a timeline is a change that is a variance that can be undone. Considered wrong or detrimental to the inhabitants of the world or worlds.

A multiverse is simply an alternative world of countless different events.

hopefully you have been paying attention.

"In the MCU timelines are the same thing as the Multiverse :ufdup: ".

Loki split the timeline, became a variant in an alternate world with its own set of events.

The TVA got involved and when possible they shut that entire reality / timeline down (using that device).

miss minutes made a nice cartoon set at a level where anyone can understand.

settle in, sharpen your pencils :mjlol:.

be unable to understand without miss minutes slow-student cartoons brehs :mjlol:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
hopefully you have been paying attention.

"In the MCU timelines are the same thing as the Multiverse :ufdup: ".

Loki split the timeline, became a variant in an alternate world with its own set of events.

The TVA got involved and when possible they shut that entire reality / timeline down (using that device).

miss minutes made a nice cartoon set at a level where anyone can understand.

settle in, sharpen your pencils :mjlol:.

be unable to understand without miss minutes slow-student cartoons brehs :mjlol:

Trust the Time Keepers are telling the truth cause you saw it in a cartoon.
:russ::russ:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The man said "guest stars" .. i.e. NOT Loki. Did you actually watch the video. Spelling it out for you, they will show the Infinity Saga took place within the MCU multiverse by replaying elements of phase 1. ts= 6m13s.

i.e. multiverse will be a bigger theme than IS as everything in IS will be shown to have taken place within the MV,

Anyway I think we are done here. :manny:
You obviously don’t know what the impact Heroes Reborn or AoA actually had.

Marvel has shown you twice they aren’t going to give away the big spectacle in these tv shows. The reason the last eps of Wanda and Falcon are the lowest rated.

Keep setting yourself up for disappointment

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You obviously don’t know what the impact Heroes Reborn or AoA actually had.

Marvel has shown you twice they aren’t going to give away the big spectacle in these tv shows. The reason the last eps of Wanda and Falcon are the lowest rated.

Keep setting yourself up for disappointment

uvLRviN.png