Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just watched this since I finished FATWS last night.

while I thought that show had higher highs, this show was a lot more consistent and felt tighter.

I was a little put off by the first couple of episodes but I started getting into it when Monica thick self came into the picture.

overall. I enjoyed it and would watch a season two.

Definitely thought white vision and Wanda vision where gonna do the fusion dance.

where did white vision dip off too anyway?

There is no plans for a season 2.

No idea where white Vision went.

Fred.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It does, but that isn't a season 2.

Fred.
I mean all these Marvel series are just mini-series anyway. None of them except maybe Loki are looking as a second season. I really don't see this getting a second season as it was too experimental.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I mean all these Marvel series are just mini-series anyway. None of them except maybe Loki are looking as a second season. I really don't see this getting a second season as it was too experimental.

They just announced "Falcon & The Winter Soldier" will probably get a 2nd season too.

EDIT:

Sam will be the focus of "Captain America 4" too.

Fred.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So I watched with my daughter who's been having nightmares and anxiety about death. About me dying, about family who's passed, pets ect.

So I thought maybe as I work through things with them about the subject, let's watch this and see what we can spin off and talk about. She was pretty antsy during the first two episodes but she followed it pretty well. By the time the color kicks in she got really deep into the show.

After the finale she was of course in tears, I gave her a big hug and she had a lot of questions. But before we started talking about where Vision went I asked her what parts were cool, what parts made you sad? And she talked about all the loss that Wanda suffered and got emotional again. So then I ask what were the beautiful parts? And she goes:

"The sad parts were the beautiful parts".

I'm like exactly...:mjcry:

That was cathartic. And pretty much solidifies this as one of my favorite Marvel projects ever.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
So I watched with my daughter who's been having nightmares and anxiety about death. About me dying, about family who's passed, pets ect.

So I thought maybe as I work through things with them about the subject, let's watch this and see what we can spin off and talk about. She was pretty antsy during the first two episodes but she followed it pretty well. By the time the color kicks in she got really deep into the show.

After the finale she was of course in tears, I gave her a big hug and she had a lot of questions. But before we started talking about where Vision went I asked her what parts were cool, what parts made you sad? And she talked about all the loss that Wanda suffered and got emotional again. So then I ask what were the beautiful parts? And she goes:

"The sad parts were the beautiful parts".

I'm like exactly...:mjcry:

That was cathartic. And pretty much solidifies this as one of my favorite Marvel projects ever.
That’s beautiful

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Honestly Strange not showing up was a dumb decision. :manny:

The fact that the entirety of "Wandavision" happened and he didn't try to stop it at any point makes him seem incompetent.

Hopefully they address it at some point in the future.

Fred.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Honestly Strange not showing up was a dumb decision. :manny:

The fact that the entirety of "Wandavision" happened and he didn't try to stop it at any point makes him seem incompetent.

Hopefully they address it at some point in the future.

Fred.

Nightmare was rumored to be the main villian for DS2 before they switched shyt up.

"My world, my rules".

How I would maybe do it is make it so that Nightmare was sent to keep Strange occupied so that he couldn't help Wanda, You already know by who.

:russ:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
What exactly had you vexxed bruh?

I hated the Avengers' Quicksilver. When I saw Evan Peters show up as Quicksilver I got hype cause I like the X Men and he was one of the good parts of the last 3 X Men movies. I also got done watching AHS seasons too. When he was revealed to be Boner or w/e I felt like they played with my emotions.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I hated the Avengers' Quicksilver. When I saw Evan Peters show up as Quicksilver I got hype cause I like the X Men and he was one of the good parts of the last 3 X Men movies. I also got done watching AHS seasons too. When he was revealed to be Boner or w/e I felt like they played with my emotions.

Fox ruined the REAL Pietro. Being that they were planning on having him be a headliner the new X-men franchise they made it so that if Marvel did decide to use the Twins in the Avengers, they couldn't be called mutants and QS couldn't become an Avenger.

Now Evan Peters had some great moments in the X-men movies but he was ultimately wasted too after knee-capping the MCU version for nothing.

Then Matt Shankmen, the director comes out and says that Ralph Boner came about because he loved the Mandarin twist (one of the biggest mistakes the MCU has made) in Iron man 3. I called dude so many fakkits I had to go back and edit it :laugh:

Marvel Quicksilver > Fox Quicksilver

That SHOULD be the case.

:unimpressed: