Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Both Agatha and The Ancient One (as well as Dr Strange and Wanda) draw their powers from other dimensions. Even the concept of hell in the MCU is a dimension.

Dimensions = multiverse.

But you're trying to get an explaining on the multiverse in a cinematic universe where space ships have the ability to jump to other galaxies in the time in takes to microwave popcorn :dead:

And Wanda being good or bad is subjective. Technically she was an avenger up until Civil War, then she was in limbo.

The movies have easter eggs to set up other shyt. When Wanda and Pietro were introduced everyone knew they were mutants, but because Fox owned the rights, they couldn't call them that. It was assumed they got their powers from the infinity stone but it was NEVER fully explained, leaving the door cracked to allow future explanation and expansion. Now we know They already had powers. The infinity stone merely unlocked and enhanced them.

And I got a feeling, the 3 infinity stone snaps that took place on earth by Thanos, Banner and Stark, will unlock mutant powers.

We also know from watching wandavision, that the infinity stones elements are comprised of CBMR (cosmic background microwave radiation) which it probably what triggers the unlocking of said powers.

So you see, there is a lot that has already been explained, if you look at all of the movies and put them together.
I get that majority of this stuff was explained in most movies but we only know that Agatha can ssteal magic. Her drawing from a dimension was never even mentioned she only shows her stealing the witches powers in the flashback and in the last episode in her fight against Wanda

Things like that are is where if you leave too many plot holes missing, you most likely gotta account for it in a movie that would need to be longer to fully tell the story. All im saying is if there is this much left on the table and making a film thats 2 hours max just isnt enough time to cover enough easter eggs, especially if shows like Wandavision are currently only 1 season

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Yeah this show all in all failed to do the proper world building it needed to do to expand the horizons of Dr. Strange 2, and the MCU in general.

It tip toed around every single question we wanted to know the answer to :francis:
This was marvel best shot at being more groundbreaking and emotional and they did a great job with Wanda's trauma, her relationship, becoming a mother etc. shyt was basically a romance/drama film with a hint of CGI :mjcry: but in regards to world building, this show did nothing but introduce a new villain the same way they introduce viillains in all their movies who arent Thanos or Zemo. The new Cap show lowkey did the same thing by killing the flag smashers and introducing shorty from Seinfeld and making Sharon seemingly bad? :rudy:

The difference however is Cap got another season so most of this can be covered in a season of a show no problem

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I get that majority of this stuff was explained in most movies but we only know that Agatha can ssteal magic. Her drawing from a dimension was never even mentioned she only shows her stealing the witches powers in the flashback and in the last episode in her fight against Wanda

Things like that are is where if you leave too many plot holes missing, you most likely gotta account for it in a movie that would need to be longer to fully tell the story. All im saying is if there is this much left on the table and making a film thats 2 hours max just isnt enough time to cover enough easter eggs, especially if shows like Wandavision are currently only 1 season

The answers that you seek are in 2 movies and 1 TV show

1. Thor 1
2. Dr Strange
3. Agents of SHIELD

Agatha is using dark energy to stay young as well, just like the Ancient One

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I agree with the 2nd half but that one exposition episode could have still addressed more things and they chose not to. For example it just glossed over the mutant question, and didn't explain whatsoever what the actual Scarlet Witch is, and it all it would have took is maybe 5-10 minutes of dialogue within that episode.

this.

Tbh you could of even killed two birds with one stone by explaining what the actual scarlet witch is AND how mgaic works in respect to her. This all can be done by through use of a flashback scene, which they originally did with the witches scene. I dont even think this is something that would necessitate making an extra episode just making one episode a bit longer. Cap & Winter did that to episode 5 which is 1 hour but the finale and most other episodes are 54 min.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
The answers that you seek are in 2 movies and 1 TV show

1. Thor 1
2. Dr Strange
3. Agents of SHIELD

Agatha is using dark energy to stay young as well, just like the Ancient One

the dark dimension is controlled by Dormamu and to draw dark power im assuming you would need to submit to him, which is why ancient one has a mark on her forehead everytime she does that. Agatha doesnt have a mark on her head and she never mentioned: dimensions, dormamu, multiverses or even HOW she casts magic. Where does the power draw from?

Also, having to go through these lenghts to understand simple plot lines for a future film seems like a lot for an average fan/movie goer. You gotta think, if Harry Potter dropped a new movie today, do you gotta watch ALL 7 films to understand what the hell is going on in the new one? If so, then :trash:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Still thinking of how well executed this show was in general. Despite the plot holes, this shyt really had me on edge and anticipating each episode.

The Falcon show completely fell off after the episode where they fought the Dora Milajae but it was still pretty decent :obama:

I think from a production standpoint, for phase 4 we might see marvel might put their focus on the series instead of the movies cause Loki looks like it’s Wandavision on steroids:ohhh:

Only movies I see them putting up some real bread is for MoM, BP2 and possibly Fantastic 4.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He's calling Wanda a "Karen" lol, you talking about Sharon from F&WS...and yeah if she's not a skrull I'ma need a satisfying explanation as to why she's such a c*nt now.

Sharon?

The Avengers did her grimey man.

Imagine me and my people are on the run....you help us out....you wind up on America's Most Wanted....gotta leave the country and your family behind....we all get pardons and you're still overseas like :francis: and none of us even reach out to you.

I'm not saying I agree with what she's doing, but I understand.

Fred.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Sharon?

Imagine me and my people are on the run....you help us out....you wind up on America's Most Wanted....gotta leave the country and your family behind....we all get pardons and you're still overseas like :francis: and none of us even reach out to you.

Fred.
I actually like Sharons story and glad they've given her something to do I hope she isn't a Skrull:ehh:It's logical she'd be pissed and slowly go heel over the 5 snap years. Wanda aka Karen needs an asswhooping to start:rudy:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
the dark dimension is controlled by Dormamu and to draw dark power im assuming you would need to submit to him, which is why ancient one has a mark on her forehead everytime she does that. Agatha doesnt have a mark on her head and she never mentioned: dimensions, dormamu, multiverses or even HOW she casts magic. Where does the power draw from?

Also, having to go through these lenghts to understand simple plot lines for a future film seems like a lot for an average fan/movie goer. You gotta think, if Harry Potter dropped a new movie today, do you gotta watch ALL 7 films to understand what the hell is going on in the new one? If so, then :trash:

I never said anything about Dormanu :mjlol:

U just slow. And there are a lot of people who follow the movies religiously.

The ones who don’t end up going back to watch the old ones. It’s a win win for #marvelset.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Sharon?

Fred.

Nah you right, she got done super dirty. And I think you could logically work your way up to where she's at now from there.

The issue is, it's one thing to get on your Carmen Sandiego steeze and steal some art or do dirt to pad your pockets. It's another for you to start making conscious decisions that lead to mass murder and chaos. While I'm sure there's a decent amount of disconnect you can have from all of that (like a drug dealer), I think that edges her toward irredeemable.

If that's where we are with her, as much as a cop at out as it would be....I'ma need a little more justification than The Avenger homies left me on stuck :laugh:

Secret invasion is upon us and despite her circumstances she's lookin kinda sus...

:leostare:

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I actually like Sharons story and glad they've given her something to do I hope she isn't a Skrull:ehh:It's logical she'd be pissed and slowly go heel over the 5 snap years. Wanda aka Karen needs an asswhooping to start:rudy:

im open to making Sharon a villain, but don’t make her a pointless Ronan type villain

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

All magic in the mcu comes from other dimensions thats the definition of magic in the MCU basically. The Ancient One drew fron the dark dimensions hence part of the reason mordo went rogue in the first place and she didnt have a mark.