NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
brilliant :wow:

marvel really been providing heat for a straight decade plus :wow:

you know what it is

nikkas turned this shyt on...expecting Wanda to zap nikkas within the first 3minutes....despite the fact Marvel been told us...how this show is set up
I think its different and refreshing...im sure epi 7,8 and 9 gonna be flames

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but these shows are weekly to string along your monthly sub all year not because they want water cooler talk. If this all came out at once you could sub a month easily watch it all then cancel and sit on the sidelines until the next show dump came out at once.

Disney is gonna stack all these shows so they can keep users subbed all year. It's messed up because the people who are bingers and sit out the whole season so they can binge it get spoiled on stuff because when they show it weekly it's all just put out there in public discussion.

People can't afford $7 a month? That's less than $2 per week. Lol.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This show is a slow burn. I like it because I love when superheroes are forced in non traditional situations. However people should not get there expectations too high. At no point in the MCU have we gotten indication that Wanda’s powers are remotely on par with comics Wanda.
What? I think its pretty goddamn obvious that its building to reality warping and Feige now saying she's the most powerful Avenger in the entire run after hyping Carol as just that over a year ago.