Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I will say that Monica's absolution of Wanda's actions felt manipulative. I know writers do this, but I don't want to see the strings when it's being done. And it always seems like it's black characters doing this sort of thing for white protagonists. In that regard, Monica's arc was disappointing, but I hope it gets better in another series/movie.
I don't like how Monica was handled the last episodes:hhh:Gets kidnapped by TrollSilver and apparently couldn't kick his ass an episode and change in 8 and 9:francis:Defending Wanda blatantly is bullshyt she made multiple super villain moves. Several villains have sympathetic backstories that doesn't change the fact they're villains

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't like how Monica was handled the last episodes:hhh:Gets kidnapped by TrollSilver and apparently couldn't kick his ass an episode and change in 8 and 9:francis:Defending Wanda blatantly is bullshyt she made multiple super villain moves. Several villains have sympathetic backstories that doesn't change the fact they're villains
I don't think they are doing this but hypothetically if they made Monica's character like grey and not a goody two shoes all the time would you like that or nah?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man y’all gotta stop complaining about Monica and Wanda.

Like we just watch the entire season and so NO ONE out there was really able to stop or contain Wanda.

It really took WANDA to decide to end it all.

Even if Monica would’ve “pulled up” on Wanda in that moment, then what?

Wanda would’ve either just washed her and left it or just left.

Y’all acting like there was really someone out there that could’ve gave Wanda some type of punishment or justice :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
2. What the hell happened with that Ralph Bohner thing? That was so disappointing. Was that really just some random guy or was it someone else that they didn't really address?

It was really a random guy as per the director.

Fun facts:

- Matt Shankman (the director) starred on Growing Pains when he was a kid.
- There was a character on the show named Boner.
- The guy who played Boner, hated being known for the character so much that it likely helped drive him to suicide
- He also apparently was inspired by the twist from Iron Man 3 (the Mandarin), which is like universally seen as one of Marvels biggest missteps.

:aicmon:

I love this show, but not everything wrong with it can be blamed on covid.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Wolverine is a cold blooded fukkimg murderer. Thor kills all the time. Magneto has killed in front of Xavier and no one did shyt yet ran to him for help in like the last 4 or 5 movies. Winter Soldier is a killer and he was chilling in Wakanda until the Thanos problem. No one can make Wanda answer for anything..shes god-like. Same thing that happened at the end of Decimation and House of M.
Most of the xmen are murderers

But they don't go killing random innocent ppl

You really don't have a point

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Man y’all gotta stop complaining about Monica and Wanda.

Like we just watch the entire season and so NO ONE out there was really able to stop or contain Wanda.

It really took WANDA to decide to end it all.

Even if Monica would’ve “pulled up” on Wanda in that moment, then what?

Wanda would’ve either just washed her and left it or just left.

Y’all acting like there was really someone out there that could’ve gave Wanda some type of punishment or justice :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Comical. In her first appearance, she mind controlled Thor. No one can make her do anything. If she wants to feel bad about it, she might. She made kids out of this fake world. Thats all she cares about.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So she's a villain..wtf is anyone gonna do about it? She slapped around Iron man, all of Thanos minions, etc.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm bawling. I have so many feelings about Wanda, her love for Vision, their family, what she did to those town people & the aftermath of their torture. They're gonna be haunted by HER nightmares for a long time. Like I hope this comes up later in future MCU projects.

I have a few questions as well.

1. how did Wanda's Vision share memories with white Vision when he previously claimed not to have any memories?
2. What the hell happened with that Ralph Bohner thing? That was so disappointing. Was that really just some random guy or was it someone else that they didn't really address?
3. How can Agnes stay in the town, when Wanda got rid of the hex?
4. Isn't Monica in trouble now, as a part of violating the Sokovia Accords?

Outside of that I think the finale did a great job while raising intrigue about what comes next. I'm really curious about what's going to happen with the skrulls and Monica and how Wanda will show up in the next Dr. Strange movie. Overall, this was a fantastic way to start this next phase of the MCU and it has me excited about the MCU's future.
Vision touched his head and shared the info..he also forced him to naturally question his programmed initiative. Just like Amazo from JLU.

Wanda gave Agatha a spell. Shes stuck in that character in the boring version of Westview now.