R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Now you changed the point:mjlol:
Just saying...no one can make her answer for shyt. They tried to make Hulk answer for all.the destruction..how did that work out? If she wants to feel sorry about it...thats her character and apologetic nature. She suffered loss and may not want to do it though.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
157852683_110946244355981_5262390265113880608_n.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The multiverse runs parallel correct?

so if Wanda somehow managed to pull QS from the multiverse would he be in his 50’s or 60’s:unimpressed:.

I mean you can’t ignore the shytty continuity in those XMen movies. QS looked the same in the 1990’s as he did in the 1960’s

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I don't think they are doing this but hypothetically if they made Monica's character like grey and not a goody two shoes all the time would you like that or nah?
I'm referring to her just kinda being there the last few episodes. Fakesilver had her locked up and he's just some weed head douchebag. That line to Wanda was just fukking stupid I don't give a fukk what yall say about that:hhh:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I'm referring to her just kinda being there the last few episodes. Fakesilver had her locked up and he's just some weed head douchebag. That line to Wanda was just fukking stupid I don't give a fukk what yall say about that:hhh:
I think that's why I kept on about Hayward really being a villain. I get that he was a dikk head and did shady shyt, but ultimately it doesnt seem his intention was anything other than stopping Wanada. And, I like Wanda, but the right intention is to stop her at whatever cost, even if she's too powerful to be stopped.
They kinda fumbled Monica because her intention made sense when for most of the show she was trying to stop Wanda by reasoning with her...but still stop her.
Monica saying she'd do the same thing is just :wtf:
For her lost mother? Really?
Not for nothing...this is the world post Infinity War and Endgame....and Ultron....and Avengers 1...and whatever else.
Lots people have lost loved ones....grief doesnt justify enslavement for anyone.

And with that...I need to leave this alone now :snoop::flabbynsick:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think that's why I kept on about Hayward really being a villain. I get that he was a dikk head and did shady shyt, but ultimately it doesnt seem his intention was anything other than stopping Wanada. And, I like Wanda, but the right intention is to stop her at whatever cost, even if she's too powerful to be stopped.
They kinda fumbled Monica because her intention made sense when for most of the show she was trying to stop Wanda by reasoning with her...but still stop her.
Monica saying she'd do the same thing is just :wtf:
For her lost mother? Really?
Not for nothing...this is the world post Infinity War and Endgame....and Ultron....and Avengers 1...and whatever else.
Lots people have lost loved ones....grief doesnt justify enslavement for anyone.

And with that...I need to leave this alone now :snoop::flabbynsick:
Before Wanda even did the hex he tried to manipulate Wanda into reviving Vision which according to the Sakovia Accords is illegal. He did not really care that much about the hex his main objective was to gain a sentient weapon.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Does anyone find it weird how universally accepted Wanda and Vision's relationship is? He is a robot alive by some unknown magic. Should Wanda be treated more like she is living an alternative/deviant lifestyle?
If you seen the movie "Her" with Jouquin Phoenix where he falls in love with the OS on his phone most of his personal friends really did not approve of his relationship.