Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Before Wanda even did the hex he tried to manipulate Wanda into reviving Vision which according to the Sakovia Accords is illegal. He did not really care that much about the hex his main objective was to gain a sentient weapon.
Fine. Whatever. It wasnt even strong enough to stop Wanda...so he's basically doing the same thing Tony did in making Vision in the first place.
Literally all the Avenger said fukk the accords. Was Tony any different when he made the nano tech suit after the accords? Noone cares about them anymore.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Does anyone find it weird how universally accepted Wanda and Vision's relationship is? He is a robot alive by some unknown magic. Should Wanda be treated more like she is living an alternative/deviant lifestyle?
If you seen the movie "Her" with Jouquin Phoenix where he falls in love with the OS on his phone most of his personal friends really did not approve of his relationship.
I actually thought they managed to sell it well enough in Infinity War that I buy it.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Does anyone find it weird how universally accepted Wanda and Vision's relationship is? He is a robot alive by some unknown magic. Should Wanda be treated more like she is living an alternative/deviant lifestyle?
If you seen the movie "Her" with Jouquin Phoenix where he falls in love with the OS on his phone most of his personal friends really did not approve of his relationship.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Man y’all gotta stop complaining about Monica and Wanda.

Like we just watch the entire season and so NO ONE out there was really able to stop or contain Wanda.

It really took WANDA to decide to end it all.

Even if Monica would’ve “pulled up” on Wanda in that moment, then what?

Wanda would’ve either just washed her and left it or just left.

Y’all acting like there was really someone out there that could’ve gave Wanda some type of punishment or justice :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

There's a huge leap between being unable to stop something and rushing to excuse it, even twisting the deviant behavior into some altruistic sacrifice. Come on now. Monica's little speech at the end just hit a false note.

"I know you kidnapped an entire town and mind controlled them, making them suffer all of the psychological weight of your trauma while denying them the chance to interact with their children but it's OK, you lost a lot. You know, matter of fact, these towns people just ain't on the level, they don't know how much you sacrificed, don't sweat it girl. I forgive you 'cause my moms died and if I could, I'd do the same exact thing. :mjgrin:

She didn't have try to fight Wanda but that speech was ridiculous!

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
There's a huge leap between being unable to stop something and rushing to excuse it, even twisting the deviant behavior into some altruistic sacrifice. Come on now. Monica's little speech at the end just hit a false note.

"I know you kidnapped an entire town and mind controlled them, making them suffer all of the psychological weight of your trauma while denying them the chance to interact with their children but it's OK, you lost a lot. You know, matter of fact, these towns people just ain't on the level, they don't know how much you sacrificed, don't sweat it girl. I forgive you 'cause my moms died and if I could, I'd do the same exact thing. :mjgrin:

The series is full of that manipulating with her.

Hayward: You have no idea what the world went through for those 5 years

Monica: You a coward! That’s not an excuse!

also Monica

Monica: They have no idea what you sacrificed! You were grieving!!!

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

:russ:
b76bkf6-png.379130
xna4bvo-png.379131

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I'm referring to her just kinda being there the last few episodes. Fakesilver had her locked up and he's just some weed head douchebag. That line to Wanda was just fukking stupid I don't give a fukk what yall say about that:hhh:
Something about an actress who played the lead role in that disgusting movie 'slave play' where she was tweaking for a slave master while receiving a whipping.....then talking bout she would enslave people too for her moms to wanda..... this doesn't unsettle anyone else?
full

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Makes me feel worse because they sucked at showing it

See the Monica absolution scene

I don't mean in this series. The way it was worded there will be future consequence for what Wanda did in Westview.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Nobody considers her normal in the first place so hooking up with a robot wouldn't be considered weird.

Plus years of fukkingmachines (don't Google it at work) have prepared the world for their relationship. :yeshrug:

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Man she was just talking to her to make sure she “was indeed” back to normal (within reason)

Again... there was no one out there to give her justice or even neutralize her:lolbron:

Not you but niccas over here screaming at the moon on that issue:mjlol:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing i learned from this series that i’ll take on with the next few is too stay away from the crazy fan theories and just enjoy the show. The MCU is not the comics for obvious reasons that these characters are not casted.

i think Disney should establish a few animated series and let those follow the comics with all the crossover so that the fans can see that pay off there like they were doing with avengers assembled since they have all properties back

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
One thing i learned from this series that i’ll take on with the next few is too stay away from the crazy fan theories and just enjoy the show. The MCU is not the comics for obvious reasons that these characters are not casted.

i think Disney should establish a few animated series and let those follow the comics with all the crossover so that the fans can see that pay off there like they were doing with avengers assembled since they have all properties back

I mean that’s been Marvel’s whole thing. Civil War is nothing like the comics and Winter Soldier is just like a cliff notes version.

I think it was just the weekly release schedule that gave time for stuff to marinate in fandom.

I mean if you told someone they brought up the Nexus and Fox’s QuickSilver, and then told me neither of them went anywhere I’d say it was bad writing.

It is weird that is the only commercial that didn’t mean anything in the series.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Covid def fukked up the closing out of the show. They said there's several versions of that last scene with Moncia, I'd be interested in what they looked like in comparison.