Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
senor scratchy ... :wow:

"During an interview on Kevin Smith's Fatman Beyond, WandaVision director Matt Shakman revealed that he filmed a climactic encounter between the supporting characters and Señor Scratchy that was cut due to there being "so many different chess pieces" in the story. The scene would have involved Darcy Lewis, Monica Rambeau and Ralph teaming up with Billy and Tommy to retrieve the Darkhold from Agatha's basement lair in hopes of giving Wanda an edge in her witch duel. "They go down to get the book and they're reaching for the book and the rabbit hops up in front of the book," Shakman explained, "and they go 'Oh, it's Señor Scratchy! He's the best!' and they reach over to pet him, and he hisses and this whole American Werewolf in London transformation happens and the rabbit turns into this big demon, right, into her familiar, you know?""
WandaVision Cut a Major Señor Scratchy Demonic Action Sequence

somewhere in here:

meanwhile QS ... some brehs should stop digging :mjlol:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I'm bawling. I have so many feelings about Wanda, her love for Vision, their family, what she did to those town people & the aftermath of their torture. They're gonna be haunted by HER nightmares for a long time. Like I hope this comes up later in future MCU projects.

I have a few questions as well.

1. how did Wanda's Vision share memories with white Vision when he previously claimed not to have any memories?
2. What the hell happened with that Ralph Bohner thing? That was so disappointing. Was that really just some random guy or was it someone else that they didn't really address?
3. How can Agnes stay in the town, when Wanda got rid of the hex?
4. Isn't Monica in trouble now, as a part of violating the Sokovia Accords?

Outside of that I think the finale did a great job while raising intrigue about what comes next. I'm really curious about what's going to happen with the skrulls and Monica and how Wanda will show up in the next Dr. Strange movie. Overall, this was a fantastic way to start this next phase of the MCU and it has me excited about the MCU's future.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Finished the season. I enjoyed it. Production quality was movie like, story was good, pacing was good. MCU just knows how to make great content. If the remaining MCU shows on Disney Plus is the same quality I'm gonna keep my subscription.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
1. how did Wanda's Vision share memories with white Vision when he previously claimed not to have any memories?
he didn't. He unblocked access to the memories which were already in blanquito-vision's body.

2. What the hell happened with that Ralph Bohner thing? That was so disappointing. Was that really just some random guy or was it someone else that they didn't really address?
#QS-gang can explain :troll:

directors at fault for not making that clear. they will go find her later in the MCU so we will find out then possibly

did she?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I'm bawling. I have so many feelings about Wanda, her love for Vision, their family, what she did to those town people & the aftermath of their torture. They're gonna be haunted by HER nightmares for a long time. Like I hope this comes up later in future MCU projects.

I have a few questions as well.

Outside of that I think the finale did a great job while raising intrigue about what comes next. I'm really curious about what's going to happen with the skrulls and Monica and how Wanda will show up in the next Dr. Strange movie. Overall, this was a fantastic way to start this next phase of the MCU and it has me excited about the MCU's future.
3 it’s because Wanda made her think she’s not even a witch just a Karen
So Agatha won’t use magic since she doesn’t know it exists
4 Monica didn’t do anything that violates the accords unless I’m missing something

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
he didn't. He unblocked access to the memories which were already in blanquito-vision's body.

#QS-gang can explain :troll:

directors at fault for not making that clear. they will go find her later in the MCU so we will find out then possibly

did she?
Monica did evade arrest or didn't leave mission like her superior officer requested while punching out a fellow SWORD Agent. Maybe she is whistleblower status since Heyward had her removed and we all know HE WILL PAY FOR HIS CRIMES! :russ:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
3 it’s because Wanda made her think she’s not even a witch just a Karen
So Agatha won’t use magic since she doesn’t know it exists
4 Monica didn’t do anything that violates the accords unless I’m missing something

Monica did evade arrest or didn't leave mission like her superior officer requested while punching out a fellow SWORD Agent. Maybe she is whistleblower status since Heyward had her removed and we all know HE WILL PAY FOR HIS CRIMES! :russ:

Didn't Monica and Jimmy both knock out a couple of FBI agents so they could go and break into the hex and offer Wanda assistance? I guess the latter would be tough to prove, but they did kick those agents' asses.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Didn't Monica and Jimmy both knock out a couple of FBI agents so they could go and break into the hex and offer Wanda assistance? I guess the latter would be tough to prove, but they did kick those agents' asses.
Oh I guess thats going to be glossed over since sword thinks Hayward went overboard with his plan.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I will say that Monica's absolution of Wanda's actions felt manipulative. I know writers do this, but I don't want to see the strings when it's being done. And it always seems like it's black characters doing this sort of thing for white protagonists. In that regard, Monica's arc was disappointing, but I hope it gets better in another series/movie.